Page 1 of 83 123 ... LastLast

Flacco to sign with Browns

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...on-per-report/

Will he eventually pass DTR on the depth chart for playoffs?

2. Re: Flacco to sign with Browns

I think he starts within 2 weeks

Re: Flacco to sign with Browns

Joe hasn't played in a playoff game since 2014 and this signing makes the return of January Joe a possibility.

If ya can’t beat ‘em, sign em

Check down Joe is back. That’s basically what DTR did today. Surprisingly that oline is holding up with all their injuries. We know Joe need strong protection

I was hoping this wouldn't happen.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I was hoping this wouldn't happen.
    It's just Joe. He is harmless.

It just shows how pathetic the Browns are and desperate. The team is garbage and so is their owner.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    It just shows how pathetic the Browns are and desperate. The team is garbage and so is their owner.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Signing Flacco as a backup after your starter goes down is pathetic. It wasn’t long ago that RG3 was out backup. He was totally useless

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Check down Joe is back. That’s basically what DTR did today. Surprisingly that oline is holding up with all their injuries. We know Joe need strong protection
    I wonder if being out of football and so obviously near the end of his career, Joe will have a final hurrah wherein he becomes more risk-tolerant, more willing to take a big hit as he stands in the pocket looking for the big play.

“Check down Joe” seems like the antithesis of the real Joe, the Joe at his best, the cool and dangerous Joe.

Blog Entries

I hope he takes their money and never plays a snap

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I hope he takes their money and never plays a snap
    So do I but I doubt that happens. We all saw Flacco put up a 300 yard game against the Ravens week 1 last year for the Jets. I saw 2 of his other games including the next game where Flacco beat the Browns with another 300+ yard passing game. He looked okay. Not good but much better than guys like DTR. Zach Wilson and PJ Walker. Flacco was the only Jets QB who Elijah Moore played well with. More than half of Moore's receptions and yards came in the 4 games he played with Joe Flacco. Now Moore is a Brown.

I think Flacco is going to play. They are thinking division title and playoff which with that record and defense they should. Unless he's significantly worse than last year Flacco could get them there. The good news is all this should help the Ravens maintain focus. They can't afford to look past anyone or not focus on winning every game. With the Browns and Steelers right behind them they are well aware of that. There won't be any celebration let down from sweeping the Bengals.