Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Win the AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    No one will be fired because the Ravens are going to win the AFCN. It's not a gimme as you implied in your first sentence. IMO we are the best of the bunch, and although we've blown some games, I have confidence those issues will be resolved.

Am I wearing purple-colored glasses?... Bc
    Nope, no bias actually. Baltimore has been the best AFC North team in 2023. Even with the ridiculous losses, the Ravens were, and are, still the #1 team in the league. And pending the KC game. The #1 team in the AFC

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Nope, no bias actually. Baltimore has been the best AFC North team in 2023. Even with the ridiculous losses, the Ravens were, and are, still the #1 team in the league. And pending the KC game. The #1 team in the AFC
    I think you guys are the best. I’m very worried about the loss of Andrews though.

According to koerner Steelers are by far the luckiest team

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    According to koerner Steelers are by far the luckiest team
    Steelers aren't good I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I see them losing two and heading into Baltimore 11-5.

If the Steelers beat the Browns they will make the playoffs and then lose in the playoffs.
    They'll lose this Cleveland game. They have to go to Seattle, Indianapolis isn't going to be a cake walk, and they come here. That's 4 potential losses right there.

I know it's fun and just shooting the breeze is what we do here.......but it senseless to predict out how the season goes for any team. We have seen what happened in Cleveland and Cincinnati. Just take the season one week at a time.....it truly is the best way to forge ahead. What we see today might look......and probably will be completely different by January 7th.

Jackson hasn't made it out of December the last 2 seasons. You just never know......

Today we are in first place and a #1 seed and we have posters already screaming for heads to roll because.......you know......"If"........LOLOLOLOL Someone mention Psychosis?
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

Steelers luck finally ran out today

No reason the Ravens shouldn't win the division with how God awful the Steelers and Browns offenses are. No excuses for not getting it done this year

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    No reason the Ravens shouldn't win the division with how God awful the Steelers and Browns offenses are. No excuses for not getting it done this year
    I truly believe the Browns would be dangerous if Watson stayed healthy. I think Baltimore is the better team either way.

Do Browns still have the tiebreaker because of the conference record?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Steelers luck finally ran out today
    It's about time! I was getting ready to call them :

... Bc

I told yall the Steelers wouod lose.