Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Win the AFC North

Have you looked at the numbers? Have you watched them play? The Steelers suck and like in 2020 will fall apart down the stretch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Steelers are going to drop a few games. I am going out on a limb and say the Browns will beat them tomorrow. That defense and run game will beat them tomorrow.
    That's where I'm at too. The Steelers are a very flawed team. I don't see them rolling through this schedule no matter how weak it looks.

Win the AFC North

The Steelers rely on luck and winning the turnover differential every week, eventually their luck will run out and Pickett will start turning the ball over again. He is due for turnover regression any game now. The facade that is the 2023 Steelers will fade down the stretch because smoke and mirrors and luck will only last for so long. Im not worried about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some point the "luck" starts turning into a psychological advantage. The other team starts to wonder. That's why it's very hard to shake the "choking" label. Gets in your head. Players admit it after the fact.

Steelers remaining games:

@ Cleveland
    @ Cincinatti
    Arizona
    New England
    @ Indianapolis
    Cinci
    @ Seattle
    @ Baltimore

I can't believe they won't lose at least three of those.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Don't know if anyone posted it, but we (from our game vs. the Bengals) have 10 days until our next game, then are on our BYE week. That's a lot of time to rest and heal those bumps-and-bruises. Aside from the devastating loss of Andrews, we should be ready for our last 5 game stretch (Dec. 10th thru Jan. 7th)... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    If the Ravens don't win the division, someone should be fired. No one will be fired though sadly
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Don't know if anyone posted it, but we (from our game vs. the Bengals) have 10 days until our next game, then are on our BYE week. That's a lot of time to rest and heal those bumps-and-bruises. Aside from the devastating loss of Andrews, we should be ready for our last 5 game stretch (Dec. 10th thru Jan. 7th)... Bc
    Humphrey is the guy we really need back against the Chargers. Keenan Allen is having a monster season. You need to cover him with a physical CB and that's Marlon. I really hope he's available for that game

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    Steelers remaining games:

@ Cleveland
    @ Cincinatti
    Arizona
    New England
    @ Indianapolis
    Cinci
    @ Seattle
    @ Baltimore

I can't believe they won't lose at least three of those.
    I see them losing two and heading into Baltimore 11-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Have you looked at the numbers? Have you watched them play? The Steelers suck and like in 2020 will fall apart down the stretch.
    If the Steelers beat the Browns they will make the playoffs and then lose in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Humphrey is the guy we really need back against the Chargers. Keenan Allen is having a monster season. You need to cover him with a physical CB and that's Marlon. I really hope he's available for that game
    Losing Mike Williams is big for them; they also won't have Joshua Palmer.

For me it's more about whether the Ravens offense can impose their will on a woefully underachieving Chargers defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    If the Ravens don't win the division, someone should be fired. No one will be fired though sadly
    No one will be fired because the Ravens are going to win the AFCN. It's not a gimme as you implied in your first sentence. IMO we are the best of the bunch, and although we've blown some games, I have confidence those issues will be resolved.

Am I wearing purple-colored glasses?... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    No one will be fired because the Ravens are going to win the AFCN. It's not a gimme as you implied in your first sentence. IMO we are the best of the bunch, and although we've blown some games, I have confidence those issues will be resolved.

Am I wearing purple-colored glasses?... Bc
    No you're not, they're objectively the betting favorites.