Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stockers' Pre-Season Terps and Mids Prediction

And we have our first bowl bid acceptance from these two, Navy have been confirmed in the Meineke Car Care Bowl on December 30th.

They join Hawai'i (Hawai'i Bowl) as the only two to accept a bowl bid at this early point in the season.

Huge win for the Terps this weekend, was more over the moon with that than the Ravens win, here's to beating Miami this week and then putting it all out there for our pivotal last two games.

Thumbs up Re: Stockers' Pre-Season Terps and Mids Prediction

Maryland's run of squeaker wins is like a fantasy. I'll take it! Now we have two huge tests coming up. New Year's day Bowl game!

Navy should provide excellent entertainment in the Meineke Bowl. ESPN is projecting Navy-Clemson.

We have never had the Ravens in the playoffs with both Maryland I-A college teams in bowl games. It looks very positive right now.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Stockers' Pre-Season Terps and Mids Prediction

I'm loving Maryland's season and after that opening in the OOC games I don't think anyone could have expected it either, great turn around and here's to keeping it going, DHB is proving to be an absolute gem for us, beat Kenny Phillips like a drum on Saturday.

As for Navy, very tough on them with Hampton going down but have bounced back nicely and are still immense fun to watch, plus a QB with a cool name is always fun. :D

I just want this season to keep going, after last year for the Ravens and two years of 5-6 from the Terps this season is an absolute dream! Here's to beating BC and Wake and then actually finishing GT in Jacksonville this time!

Then onto Miami for an Orange Bowl with Rutgers or (god forbid) WVU. Thinking too far ahead but this team just seems to know how to win and keeps coming up with that big play to win it which is always fun for a fan.