Thread: Bennie Anderson

Bennie Anderson

Honestly how in the hell does this bum have a starting job,much less ANY job in the NFL.Buffalo thought they could "turn him around" and it appears that Saban thinks he can do the same.I feel for Miami fans(well,maybe not)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...d.php?t=155655

Re: Bennie Anderson

For all the grumbling about Bennie over the past several years, nobody ever noticed that his name is a variant of one of the members of ABBA.

Still recovering from my sister playing the Mamma Mia soundtrack for her kids in her minivan recently,

BS

There are a lot of us closet Abba admirers out here, and a few of us will actually admit it, in moments of weakness. Scoff if you will but they were very polished. Some would say, so is a cubic zirconium.

Those girls were stunning.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

they were very polished
    Abba also used to mime when they should have been singing a live concert.
    Which is pretty much the same level letdown as having Bennie Anderson as your starting guard.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu
    Honestly how in the hell does this bum have a starting job,much less ANY job in the NFL.Buffalo thought they could "turn him around" and it appears that Saban thinks he can do the same.I feel for Miami fans(well,maybe not)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...d.php?t=155655

Didn't Marcus Vick get some gametime with them last night? They certainly appear a little desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu
    Can Saban? No, probably not. Can Hudson Houck? The man is a legitimate miracle worker. I wouldn't put it past him.
    ERIG20, your local draftnik

Signature currently under construction

I don't think so. I watched him specifically last night as well as in the Dolphins last preseason game, he had (no joke) 3-4 false starts in the game last week, including two in a row, and last night he was getting bent over by Kemo the entire first half. I thought he was only filling in for an injured starter, maybe I'm wrong...but he has no business being on an NFL team.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

If you read that thread he apparently is picking up right where he left off in Buffalo and here before that.I didnt get to see the start of the game but from the Dolphins fans comments he looked horrible as usual.I dont understand how they can expect BA's sorry ass to come in and start,do they even watch the damn film or what??