Blog Entries

Fired black DEI director says DEI drives campus antisemitism

Is anyone shocked at this?
    In fact, She says that "toxic DEI ideology deliberately stokes hatred toward Israel and the Jewish people. Turns out, a toxic form of DEI (which is more accurately called “critical social justice”) demanded I do the opposite. At its worst, DEI is built on the unshakable belief that the world is divided into two groups of people: the oppressors and the oppressed.

Jews are categorically placed in the oppressor category, while Israel is branded a “genocidal, settler, colonialist state.”

In this worldview, criticizing Israel and the Jewish people is not only acceptable but praiseworthy.

(Just as it’s OK to attack America and white people.)"

This poor woman was fired for trying to do her job properly and not following the left's agenda. DEI is a smokescreen for Marxism.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/i-was-...-antisemitism/

Re: Fired black DEI director says DEI drives campus antisemitism

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    In fact, She says that "toxic DEI ideology deliberately stokes hatred toward Israel and the Jewish people. Turns out, a toxic form of DEI (which is more accurately called “critical social justice”) demanded I do the opposite. At its worst, DEI is built on the unshakable belief that the world is divided into two groups of people: the oppressors and the oppressed.

Jews are categorically placed in the oppressor category, while Israel is branded a “genocidal, settler, colonialist state.”

In this worldview, criticizing Israel and the Jewish people is not only acceptable but praiseworthy.

This poor woman was fired for trying to do her job properly and not following the left's agenda. DEI is a smokescreen for Marxism.

Unfortunately not shocked at all. Antisemitism is off the charts bad right now. I will say it - seems to be led by the liberal left.

Blog Entries

DEI is all a giant scam. What do they rely on to to keep these departments afloat and jobs necessary? Racism, discrimination, etc. So they perpetuate these things when it isn’t there or relevant. They profit off of it, make their $$ while hiding behind the cloak of “social justice”. Disgusting
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    DEI is all a giant scam. What do they rely on to to keep these departments afloat and jobs necessary? Racism, discrimination, etc. So they perpetuate these things when it isn’t there or relevant. They profit off of it, make their $$ while hiding behind the cloak of “social justice”. Disgusting

Blog Entries

I’ve always said that people who perpetuate injustice when it isn’t present, or seek it, are just as bad as people committing the actually crime. And don’t these people realize that creating fake (insert social injustice) is just damaging to the people that ACTUALLY are impacted by these problems? It limits the ACTUAL victim’s credibility and meaning.

So then ask the question, if they do realize this is detrimental to actual victims, then why would they continue to perpetuate it? These are bad bad people and do it for $$$. Pure evil.

I’ve always said that people who perpetuate injustice when it isn’t present, or seek it, are just as bad as people committing the actually crime. And don’t these people realize that creating fake (insert social injustice) is just damaging to the people that ACTUALLY are impacted by these problems? It limits the ACTUAL victim’s credibility and meaning.

So then ask the question, if they do realize this is detrimental to actual victims, then why would they continue to perpetuate it? These are bad bad people and do it for $$$. Pure evil.
    You're right. Victim hood is food for them.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are going to sue. They aren't getting royalties on the gig they created.

8. Re: Fired black DEI director says DEI drives campus antisemitism

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Brainwash zombies into being morons, then associate them with other zombies to make displacement of millions legit. False dichotomy masterpiece.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

John Lennon’s Son speaks the truth when saying “Have you guys heard of DEI? It stands for ‘Dumb Evil Idiots,” he said. Mr. Lennon went on to claim those fighting institutional racism and oppression actually create it in the course of their efforts to fight against it."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/entert...idiots-5558431