Thread: War in Israel

Re: War in Israel

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Why does it bother you?
    Yes it's painful busting on Lamar.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

My stance has always been a peace deal or ceasefire and yall know that cause you were fuming that I wanted a ceasefire

but not surrender, because surrender likely means surrendering the land to Israel , negating Palesitine self-governnant , removing the palestinana population and giving Gaza to Israel to colonize.
    So you don’t actually want peace.

Surrendering is the ONLY path to peace.

Why take it so far?

Yes, Israel will need to temporarily occupy to ensure full surrender, but plans can be drawn up immediately with milestones for exit. No reason it HAS TO be as you suggest unless one simply doesn’t want peace like you and your fellow Hamas brethren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

My stance has always been a peace deal or ceasefire and yall know that cause you were fuming that I wanted a ceasefire

but not surrender, because surrender likely means surrendering the land to Israel , negating Palesitine self-governnant , removing the palestinana population and giving Gaza to Israel to colonize.
    Hamas had a peace deal on 10/6. They broke and, as I see it, must unconditionally surrender or wait until the IDF is satisfied with the damage done to Hamas's ability to commit terrorist acts.

They also had self-government. Just like the Germans had self-government under Hitler. The requirement to end it is the same.

Blog Entries

VDH - The West Is Sick of the New Woke Jihadism https://townhall.com/columnists/vict...adism-n2640456
    4 more years pause

"Israel has announced that it will boycott the Red Cross (and find a "replacement"). I checked who else in the world boycotts the Red Cross. I found only two cases: the military junta in Myanmar, and Al-Shabab, a terrorist organization in Somalia that is affiliated with al-Qaeda."

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Blog Entries

Hmmm i wonder why israelis don’t trust the red cross

Disproportionate Focus on Israel
    Since the current war began, the Red Cross has provided some real aid and medical help on the ground in Gaza - and also issued lots of statements and sound bites as its leadership take to the airwaves around the world, granting non-stop interviews and issuing statement after statement about the war. Perhaps unsurprisingly given its history, the vast majority of these statements are highly critical of Israel, while it’s vanishingly rare for the Red Cross to criticize Hamas.

Between October 8 and December 11, 2023, 77% of Red Cross tweets were criticizing Israel.

Geneva-based monitoring group UN Watch documented all tweets published by International Red Cross and Red Crescent President Mirjana Spoljaric Egger and Director General Robert Mardini between October 8 and December 11, 2023. Well over three quarters of all tweets - 77% - criticized Israel. Only 7% of tweets were critical of Hamas.

The Jerusalem Institute for Justice has studied the Red Cross’s social media posts. It found that in the days following Hamas brutal attack on Israel, which killed 1,200, injured thousands, and saw 240 Israelis kidnapped, the Red Cross posted “no posts, images, graphics, or videos” about Hamas’ attacks. Instead, the organization has shown a clear double standard in its public relations, criticizing Israel harshly and repeatedly, while largely giving Hamas’ targeting civilians and blatant violations of the rules of war a pass.

Failing to Help Israeli Hostages
    Nowhere is the Red Cross’ failure to help Jews as much in evidence as in its sluggish reaction to Hamas’ kidnapping of 240 Israeli hostages. The Red Cross declares that the 3rd Geneva Convention, which lays out rules governing treatment of prisoners during wartime, gives it special powers. “We aim to secure humane treatment for all detainees,” the Red Cross notes on its website. “We visit detainees during armed conflicts and other situations of violence…” Except, it seems, when it comes to the Israelis being held by Hamas, who are experiencing many of the crimes prohibited by the 3rd Geneva Convention, including starvation, physical abuse, psychological abuse, sexual abuse and the withholding of medical aid.

Take the case of 84-year-old Elma Avraham who was abducted from her home by Hamas terrorists on October 7. Elma’s daughter Tali Amano and her son Uri Rawitz collected all of Elma’s medications and brought them to a meeting with the Red Cross. Amano recalls that the Red Cross official they met refused to take the medications: “They said no, we can’t.” Later on, the family went to the Tel Aviv offices of the Red Cross and tried once again to hand over their mother’s medication. Once again, Red Cross officials refused to take them.
    https://aish.com/how-the-red-cross-i...-and-the-jews/

So the Red Cross is Hamas now, interesting.

What organizations are overseeing the hostages, concentration camps , torture centers, mass detention centers run by the IOF?

https://x.com/SuppressedNws/status/1...16RISFbIA&s=19

Blog Entries

So the Red Cross is Hamas now, interesting.

What organizations are overseeing the hostages, concentration camps , torture centers, mass detention centers run by the IOF?

https://x.com/SuppressedNws/status/1...16RISFbIA&s=19

QED

You guys are pro life yes?

Well these babies never got a chance , why are you cheering for their death?

A woman in Texas was charged with a hate crime for drowning a 3yr and 5yr old Palestinian Child.

“We are American citizens, originally from Palestine, and I don’t know where to go to feel safe with my kids,” the council quoted the mother, identified only as Mrs. H, as saying. “My country is facing a war, and we are facing that hate here. My daughter is traumatized; whenever I open the apartment door, she runs away and hides, telling me she is afraid the lady will come and immerse her head in the water again.

This is what dehumization tactics lead to.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/22/us/te...im-palestinian

A woman in Texas was charged with a hate crime for drowning a 3yr and 5yr old Palestinian Child.

“We are American citizens, originally from Palestine, and I don’t know where to go to feel safe with my kids,” the council quoted the mother, identified only as Mrs. H, as saying. “My country is facing a war, and we are facing that hate here. My daughter is traumatized; whenever I open the apartment door, she runs away and hides, telling me she is afraid the lady will come and immerse her head in the water again.

This is what dehumization tactics lead to.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/22/us/te...im-palestinian

See that's the problem with you all the time. Your 1st paragraph is a complete lie. You make it look like she killed 2 kids and was charged with a hate crime. That's not at all what was said in your article but carry on with your bullshit.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    See that's the problem with you all the time. Your 1st paragraph is a complete lie. You make it look like she killed 2 kids and was charged with a hate crime. That's not at all what was said in your article but carry on with your bullshit.
    A woman in Texas has been charged with attempted capital murder and injury to a child after trying to drown a 3-year-old child at an apartment complex pool and making racist statements, according to police.