Page 1 of 64 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 1008

Thread: War in Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    War in Israel

    Anyone following? This is bad. Real bad. Videos all over twitter of terrorists on the street right outside the homes of civilians

    https://x.com/balochi5252/status/171...838729700?s=46





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Posts
    23,073
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: War in Israel

    Israel dropping bombs on Gaza into neighborhoods huh, What's new?

    This looks like every video I've seen for the past two decades, just a different day.

    Israel government is like the US government they profit via war. Just the way it is. Sucks





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,155

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Israel dropping bombs on Gaza into neighborhoods huh, What's new?

    This looks like every video I've seen for the past two decades, just a different day.

    Israel government is like the US government they profit via war. Just the way it is. Sucks
    ?? Are you saying the Israelis wanted this?

    The IDF needs to go into Gaza and take control and occupy it while they weed out the terrorists. Even if it takes years.





  4. #4

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    ?? Are you saying the Israelis wanted this?

    The IDF needs to go into Gaza and take control and occupy it while they weed out the terrorists. Even if it takes years.
    Well well, we finally agree on something!





  5. #5

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Israel dropping bombs on Gaza into neighborhoods huh, What's new?

    This looks like every video I've seen for the past two decades, just a different day.

    Israel government is like the US government they profit via war. Just the way it is. Sucks
    Well lets see - Hamas in Gaza shoots 5000 rockets indiscrimanentley into Israel just wanting to kill people and destroy things. Then hides among civilians like rats and cowards. Fuck'em - Israel needs to respond and in full force.





  6. #6

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Israel dropping bombs on Gaza into neighborhoods huh, What's new?

    This looks like every video I've seen for the past two decades, just a different day.

    Israel government is like the US government they profit via war. Just the way it is. Sucks
    🤦





  7. #7

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Anyone following? This is bad. Real bad. Videos all over twitter of terrorists on the street right outside the homes of civilians

    https://x.com/balochi5252/status/171...838729700?s=46
    Following. Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. They need to eradicate Hamas.





  8. Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Following. Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. They need to eradicate Hamas.
    Hate to admit it, since I wish there was another answer, but you are right. Iran watching closely......





  9. #9

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Hate to admit it, since I wish there was another answer, but you are right. Iran watching closely......
    The problem is Hamas hiding in plain sight among civilians. They will hide in schools, in hospitals, etc... They indoctrinate their young to wear suicide vests. Israel goes into Gaza there will absolutely be civilian casualties. No way around it. Undoubtedly their military will discuss strategies to keep casualties to a minimum, they probably have had that drawn up. Casualties will just create a more terrorists. But this Hamas action goes beyond the pale. Get to Gaza, take over, root those bastards out and finish them off whatever the cost. Hamas just went to war with a country living under terror all the time....all Israel will come together on this move..





  10. #10

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Following. Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. They need to eradicate Hamas.
    The squad doesn’t think so.





  11. #11

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    The squad doesn’t think so.
    Tlaib flies a Palestinian flag in her office. I wish she would go back to Gaza....





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,780

    Re: War in Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Tlaib flies a Palestinian flag in her office. I wish she would go back to Gaza....
    . Her and AOC are members of the Democrat Socialists who are openly celebrating Hamas butchering babies and civilian citizens. I don't even know what to say anymore but I'm 1000% behind the Jewish people who deserve peace.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->