Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ojabo placed on IR

Quote Originally Posted by RVA7 View Post
    Truth. Marcus Peters is another example
    Guys that were never hurt get here and become injury prone as a motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Ngakoue was the right move, just didn’t pan out, especially when you consider that Wink doesn’t know how to use pass rushers, they need to keep trying to find their guy bc he is not on the team at this time.

Yannick would be good in this defense. I wonder what it would cost to get him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yannick would be good in this defense. I wonder what it would cost to get him back.
    Off the Bears a mid round pick

4. Re: Ojabo placed on IR

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Yeah, the Ravens just need to keep looking to deal that 2nd round pick for guys that can contribute immediately like they did for Ngakoue (Yes, I'm aware he didn't work out) and Roquan Smith.
    Yup, I think maybe the most important part of that list of R2 picks is what's not there. EDC in particular seems to have realized that they struggle to find value in R2 in the draft. He's traded away 5 R2 picks in 6 drafts.
    • Lamar (2018 & 2019)
    • Madubuike & Harrison (2020)
    • Oweh (2021)
    • Roquan (2023)
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I didn't want to draft him in the first place. I do not like using high draft choices on players who they say "will perform like a 1st rounder next season." How the He!! do they know? I hope he comes back and makes me eat those words, but to lose 15 of 17 games in his rookie year, and now only play in 3 more (on IR with no end in sight) just solidifies my NFL Draft stance... Bc
    We got a Ferrari for the price of a Corvette, but the Ferrari had been wrecked. EDC needs to learn how to use CARFAX. Seriously, giving a #2 for damaged goods?

Carfax is a fucking joke, just sayin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeful_Mourner View Post
    We got a Ferrari for the price of a Corvette, but the Ferrari had been wrecked. EDC needs to learn how to use CARFAX. Seriously, giving a #2 for damaged goods?
    EDC likes doing that. With OBJ he got a used dump truck for the price of a formula 1 race car.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    EDC likes doing that. With OBJ he got a used dump truck for the price of a formula 1 race car.
    Think we all agree that was a signal of trying to sign lamar, I agree he is way way way overpaid. But you do what you gotta do to lock up the franchise qb

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Think we all agree that was a signal of trying to sign lamar, I agree he is way way way overpaid. But you do what you gotta do to lock up the franchise qb
    I thought Odell was overpaid, until I looked up salaries for WR. He is the 19th highest paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    I thought Odell was overpaid, until I looked up salaries for WR. He is the 19th highest paid.
    Holy fuck 19th highest? Smfh. I’ll go to sleep knowing we only did it to lock in lamar. 19th highest though? Fuck me

Once again for the folks in the back fuck me, paying obj like he top 20 is puke worthy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    OBJ signing was Raven’s marketing. A few catches in clutch situations here and there is a bonus.