Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ronnie Stanley exit strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I am hoping that Stanley's poor performance in the Chargers game was due to his knee injury. Hopefully, Stanley will be able to play (anchor) much better with a couple weeks of rest during the bye week.
    Cole has said he feels like the issue is the injury and him not being able to get low enough in his blocks because of it. Something of that nature he said on Twitter I believe. Paraphrasing. So hopefully, yeah, the time off helps. Light reps in practice if any.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I believe this in my core. One time. Once per game. I mean a complete throwaway down with one specific goal in mind. Whoever is the opposing team's #1 pass rusher gets a pass past the tackle with the intention of having Alan Ricard plant them with all the violence his blocking can muster.
    I remember that Ricard, but pretty sure you mean Patrick…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

What's the discourse with Hill? In the picture Shade posted back on pg 12 Hill has the 2nd highest pass blocking grade on the team last week. If I'm reading it right he wasn't charged with any pressure, hurry, or sack in his 3 pass block opportunities? Is that from PFF?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Cole has said he feels like the issue is the injury and him not being able to get low enough in his blocks because of it. Something of that nature he said on Twitter I believe. Paraphrasing. So hopefully, yeah, the time off helps. Light reps in practice if any.
    In his post-game locker room talk, Harbaugh gave the team a full week off.
    Starting practice again on Monday (12/04). That should heal some sore bodies... Bc

If Stanley continues to stink it up then get him the hell out of there and use Mekari. Otherwise Lamar is going to get hurt as has been mentioned. Mekari is no superstar but, as shown in the Browns game, he makes adjustments to improve his play as the game wears on. Stanley is like a lamppost as far as his mobility.

Ronnie is still playing injured. I’ll give him until week 15 to get healthy. We are going to need him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Ronnie is still playing injured. I’ll give him until week 15 to get healthy. We are going to need him.
    I wouldn't mind them doing a rotation....If he's hurting, give him every other series or 1 out of 3 series off and let Mekari play......if he strengthens and improves, he's in full time.......if he's really hurting or struggling, Mekari steps in, etc.

Blog Entries

Guys and gals, for Stanley and many other Ravens, this BYE week couldn't have come at a better time... Bc

Stanley has lost game to injury to the same knee twice this season alone. He can't help but to think about his potential to injure it a third time.

When you weigh in at over 300 pounds - everything below the belt experiences extreme stress with every step and move.
    Never too old for a happy childhood!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Stanley has lost game to injury to the same knee twice this season alone. He can't help but to think about his potential to injure it a third time.

When you weigh in at over 300 pounds - everything below the belt experiences extreme stress with every step and move.
    Exception to the rule : My sister-in-law moves swiftly, like a gazelle, through the All-You-Can-Consume buffet line. She knocks customers over like bowling pins if they're in her way. I just try not to look "below her belt" line... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Exception to the rule : My sister-in-law moves swiftly, like a gazelle, through the All-You-Can-Consume buffet line. She knocks customers over like bowling pins if they're in her way. I just try not to look "below her belt" line... Bc
    Wasn’t she in “Fantasia”?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjPDS8Jp1E

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I remember that Ricard, but pretty sure you mean Patrick…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup.