Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation <<<<<<< Warning Raven Fans >>>>>>>

Do not expect the Ravens to totally dominate this game from beginning to end! Remember, the Browns want to win this game for their fans! Out of ALL the games in the year they really want this game because this is Cleveland's Superbowl and they are NOT going to give up!!! So don't get all flustered in the beginning, it will be tight for a while, then they will have NO other choice than to concede to the DARKSIDE DEFENSE

NEVER UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 12-16-2006 at 11:23 AM.

Re: <<<<<<< Warning Raven Fans >>>>>>>

I dont buy that. I think the Ravens will dominate this one from the get go. Crowd will be loud, D will be into it, one long offensive drive, Clowns are done and playing out the string, they dont care about the fans.

Maybe the Ravens fans don't get it, but the Ravens PLAYERS do. They understand the need to dominate OUT OF THE GATE, so that they can rest some of their starters in the second half, just like agasint Pittsburgh. What Cleveland even HAS of a team is beat up; their rookie QB Anderson has NEVER faced a D like the Ravens; they gave up agasint Pittsburgh; and basically, they suck. I think some fans just need to find things to worry about, and this is a classic example. If we're not up by at least 17 at the end of the first half, I'd be mighty surprised.

GO RAVENS!!!

Had we clinched against the Bengals, I would be concerned. We haven't clinched anything, so our guys are going to be hungry Sunday. This won't be pretty for the Stains.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

I remember back in 2000 the Ravens played the Browns in their 13th game that season after a dominating performance against the Cowboys, winning that one 27-0. The Browns came into that game the same way they will enter the game tomorrow...eager to win one for the Cleveland.

The Browns went into that 2000 game at The Vault with a 3-9 record and they marched down the field on their opening drive and took a 7-0 lead.

The final score of that game was Ravens 44 Browns 7.

Would it surprise any of you if something similar happens tomorrow?

By the end of the day, Derek Anderson will wish that he had taken baseball more seriously as a youngster.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

First of all, getting all flustered in the 1st quarter of a game is stupid anyway. If you are not going to support the Ravens every second of the game than please don't attend. We don't need you. There are plenty of people like me who never give up until the clock says 0:00.

Second, I would be very suprised if the Browns scored in the double digits. The defense is going to completely confuse Derek Anderson. 3-5 turnovers in the Ravens favor is not out of the question. When and if this happens, it is going to be a lopsided win. This is not the same team that need a last minute drive to beat the Browns earlier this year. This is a team on a mission.

Has everyone forgotten what the Ravens D did to Big Ben? And as much as I loathe Pissburgh, you gotta give them their props -- the Stains O-line isn't even close to the Stealers O-line. Between injuries and sub-par performances all year long, the Browns are a team in total disarray. DA is gonna wish he were still a Raven by the time this game is over! We've cranked it up on D and O so much since that first game in Cleveland, it's not even like it's the same season any more.

GO RAVENS!!!

This is a Dawg...
    :bag:

This is a Dawg at Baltimore tomorrow against our PURPLE PAIN! (click on picture)
    Last edited by RavenDavey; 10-23-2008 at 05:33 PM.

This year the Ravens will totally handle the Browns. The Browns have way too many key injuries to even stay with the Ravens Sunday.

Ravens 34 Browns 6

this does look sort of like a classic 'trap' game, but I think the playoff situation is too important for the Ravens to lose their intensity.
    Ravens 33-6

Typical ... there are many Ravens fans that carry this attitude. No matter the greatness the team demonstrates there is always someone who is there to say

"Out of ALL the games in the year they really want this game because this is Cleveland's Superbowl and they are NOT going to give up!!! So don't get all flustered in the beginning"

It doesn't matter that Cleveland wants to win this game. The Ravens are peaking at the right time. I predict the savior has a strong game, 31 runs roughshod and the Defense...oh boy oh boy...it's gonna be a long day for Anderson until his backup comes in midway through the second quarter. PS* Who is his backup? I'll just read it in the program tomorrow.

Might just as well paint a big "BULLSEYE" on Anderson's back tomorrow. He's not that mobile...he's a BIG 6'6" target...(Frye did burn us on a 74 yarder to KWII in the first matchup...but tomorrow is gonna be a LOT different.) I'm convinced some Ravens fans would worry if we were playing the Little Sisters of the Poor on any given Sunday.

"Oh my...they've really improved since the last time we played them. And, after all, they DO have god on their side, let's not forget that. I think we have a LOT to be worried about".

GO RAVENS!!!