Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

$100 off NFL Ticket

Ola my friends,

I just wanted to let you guys know that YouTube's last days of offering $100 off NFL Ticket ends. The 6th is the last day. Anyway, as an out-of-market fan, I used to hack streams and share them with a few other out-of-market people here. I won't be doing that at all this year and if you want in on the deal sign up soon. I added Redzone, so my bill is a little higher, but here is the receipt.

Blog Entries

Re: $100 off NFL Ticket

yup I got the early package too. been about 4 years since I had DirecTV and the ticket - can't wait

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: $100 off NFL Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yup I got the early package too. been about 4 years since I had DirecTV and the ticket - can't wait
    Yeah, we ditched the actual dish a few years back and got DirecTV Stream. But, they no longer have Sunday Ticket, even as an option, so it's a no go for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Ola my friends,

I just wanted to let you guys know that YouTube's last days of offering $100 off NFL Ticket ends. The 6th is the last day. Anyway, as an out-of-market fan, I used to hack streams and share them with a few other out-of-market people here. I won't be doing that at all this year and if you want in on the deal sign up soon. I added Redzone, so my bill is a little higher, but here is the receipt.

It looks like this is pricing if you have YoutubeTV, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It looks like this is pricing if you have YoutubeTV, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think so.

6. Re: $100 off NFL Ticket

Thanks for this heads up. Just signed up!

I went with the no YouTube tv option as they don’t have my local hockey games on there (also not paying the extra $876 a year for that)

Pumped to watch our Ravens here in NJ every week. Also picking which games I can go down to in person this year (looking like Detroit game definitely so far).

Quote Originally Posted by The Raven King View Post

I went with the no YouTube tv option as they don’t have my local hockey games on there (also not paying the extra $876 a year for that)

Pumped to watch our Ravens here in NJ every week. Also picking which games I can go down to in person this year (looking like Detroit game definitely so far).
    I don't know your situation or cable provider, but we cut-the-cord from Xfiniity a few months ago, switched to Frontier high speed internet, signed-up for YouTube TV AND Netflix, and are still saving almost $100/month over what Xfinity wanted. Of course we spent most of that savings-to-date on the Ticket this year, but still! We're in Southern Florida now and one of my bucket list items is to watch a Raven's playoff game in shorts and a tee shirt on my Lanai! Using a Reddit feed worked inside but just wasn't what I had in mind!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by The Raven King View Post

That's better than when DirecTV had it. You HAD to purchase DirecTV to get the Ticket.

Still too much to switch from a firestick

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Still too much to switch from a firestick
    If Firestick could stream NFL Games, it would be, but it can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    That's better than when DirecTV had it. You HAD to purchase DirecTV to get the Ticket.
    There were exceptions... I used to get it separate as my apartment building isn't compatible with the dish.

I preferred the monthly payment option they had. This is the first time in 5 or 6 years I'm not getting it. Hopefully we get some games locally broadcast.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VaRaven View Post
    I don't know your situation or cable provider, but we cut-the-cord from Xfiniity a few months ago, switched to Frontier high speed internet, signed-up for YouTube TV AND Netflix, and are still saving almost $100/month over what Xfinity wanted. Of course we spent most of that savings-to-date on the Ticket this year, but still! We're in Southern Florida now and one of my bucket list items is to watch a Raven's playoff game in shorts and a tee shirt on my Lanai! Using a Reddit feed worked inside but just wasn't what I had in mind!
    Did you retire? Where in SFL?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!