Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,236 of 1487
    Blog Entries

Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sorry, had to come back to this.

Jessica Tarlov?

Yeah, he obviously has no clue as to who she is or he wouldn't be posting what she said, as if anyone down here thinks she's a credible source. Who's next, Racheal Maddow?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I'll let a fox news commentator say it so maybe y'all will listen

Jessica Tarlov: "Every witness they have called has decimated their argument... and we have the guy behind the holy grail document, the 1023, Alexander Smirnov....not only did he lie, he was lying because the Russians were feeding him the disinformation. Itís so embarrassing . Even Senate Republicans have not found Tony Bobulinski to be credible."

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...3rH2pmDMA&s=19

So according to Ms Far Left Liberal Tarlov this man was fed misinformation to pass on to us and he's being charged for lying? So if you're wrong about something you're now a liar?

Oh well. Whatever. Carry on.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Lara Trump said today she thinks paying Trump’s legal bills is of “big interest” to Republican voters. I asked if she thought the RNC should be paying those legal bills: “I don't really know what the statutes are that guide that because I'm not officially there yet.”

https://twitter.com/KateSullivanDC/s...60589413925055

Billionaire crowd funding his legal bills is kinda nasty.

Did you guys buy the $500 Trump shoes?
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Lara Trump said today she thinks paying Trump’s legal bills is of “big interest” to Republican voters. I asked if she thought the RNC should be paying those legal bills: “I don't really know what the statutes are that guide that because I'm not officially there yet.”

https://twitter.com/KateSullivanDC/s...60589413925055

Billionaire crowd funding his legal bills is kinda nasty.

Did you guys buy the $500 Trump shoes?
    And here comes the irrelevant to the conversation twist.

No, none of us is spending that kind of money on shoes. Other than the shoes I where to officiate basketball, I go for whatever is on sale at Walmart for my sneakers/tennis shoes/whatever you call them (dress shoes are another matter). I am guessing that for the most part my fellow conservatives don't spend vast sums of money on things like this.

By the way, we know how Trump got his money. How did Biden, Liz Warren, and the other people in Congress (many Rs included) got their vast wealth?

The Smirnov revelation makes the missing Russian intelligence binders from the trump presidency raise even more alarm bells

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

The Smirnov revelation makes the missing Russian intelligence binders from the trump presidency raise even more alarm bells

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    AGAIN, what do you think this shows??? I am at a loss for how you are contorting this information into something nefarious

Jack Posobiec at CPAC: “Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on Jan. 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it.”

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/s...61957437599856

Blog Entries

Jack Posobiec at CPAC: “Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on Jan. 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it.”

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/s...61957437599856
    Too late, Biden and his merry men beat them to it.
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 02-22-2024 at 08:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Trump confirmed Tulsi is on his short list for VP.

I like that.

Other names - Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Vivek, DeSantis, and Noem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Too late, Biden and he merry men beat them to it.
    Yep! We no longer have a democracy! The left is in control and they have their Gestapo (FBI) ready to pounce if anyone gets out of line.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trump confirmed Tulsi is on his short list for VP.

I like that.

Other names - Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Vivek, DeSantis, and Noem.

Wicked, I knew that would arouse you. DeSantis has already responded with a no thanks. That's a shame, actually. Both Tim Scott and Vivek have been campaigning with Trump, kissing his hiney and we all know Trump loves that. I would say no to Tim Scott. I'm not feeling it with him. I do like Byron Donalds a lot and he would be a good pick. Vivek is the wild card pick. He would be a risky pick in some ways but would make a hell of a wing man in other ways for Trump. He knows how to handle the hostile media, but may turn off some voters with his cockiness. He knows his history and is a smart guy. He could be a make or break VP for Trump. Real tough call on Vivek. Noem may still be my favorite, a much better pick than Tulsi, IMO, including looks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Wicked, I knew that would arouse you. DeSantis has already responded with a no thanks. That's a shame, actually. Both Tim Scott and Vivek have been campaigning with Trump, kissing his hiney and we all know Trump loves that. I would say no to Tim Scott. I'm not feeling it with him. I do like Byron Donalds a lot and he would be a good pick. Vivek is the wild card pick. He would be a risky pick in some ways but would make a hell of a wing man in other ways for Trump. He knows how to handle the hostile media, but may turn off some voters with his cockiness. He knows his history and is a smart guy. He could be a make or break VP for Trump. Real tough call on Vivek. Noem may still be my favorite, a much better pick than Tulsi, IMO, including looks.
    Tulsi helps Trump a great deal with women and suburban, independent women.

I agree on Scott and Vivek. Those two guys would be on the short list for cabinet positions though.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.