Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,597 to 1,608 of 1702

Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    She will be running on abortion as per usual, like she did against Trone even though Trone was pro choice according to his thousands of ads. She will try and tie Hogan to pro life Republicans. He is squishy on the subject of abortion.

Alsobrooks brought up abortion rights at her primary victory party, saying Hogan would hand Republicans control of the Senate and the power to pass a national abortion ban. She chided Hogan for vetoing a measure as governor that would have expanded abortion access in the state and for saying abortion is “emotional issue for women across Maryland and across the country.”

"Come November, Larry Hogan will understand that we do not need any help at all managing our emotions,” Alsobrooks said Tuesday night.
    Well they damn sure cant tie him to Trump lol.

On the abortion it's so damn simple. Make them admit they're ok for abortion BY CHOICE up until birth. Don't let them get away with the crap with "Oh that is rare". Just keep saying she is ok BY CHOICE until she either denies or accepts. Hammer it!!!
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Well they damn sure cant tie him to Trump lol.

On the abortion it's so damn simple. Make them admit they're ok for abortion BY CHOICE up until birth. Don't let them get away with the crap with "Oh that is rare". Just keep saying she is ok BY CHOICE until she either denies or accepts. Hammer it!!!
    And make them confirm Third trimester….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    And make them confirm Third trimester….

Exactly and you know they're gonna go with the old "Well it's between a woman and her doctor". I would make them come up with a time limit BY CHOICE and then plaster it.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Exactly and you know they're gonna go with the old "Well it's between a woman and her doctor". I would make them come up with a time limit BY CHOICE and then plaster it.
    It's so simple and makes total sense to corner them and make them say full term or not, because we know the media will never do that to the Democrats. Republicans need to state how many weeks/momths they feel is appropriate and stick to that number, Don't waver from that number and don't hide from it either because you have the majority on your side. And insist on keeping it as a state's law where it should be and keep it away from becoming a Federal law again.

It's so simple and makes total sense to corner them and make them say full term or not, because we know the media will never do that to the Democrats. Republicans need to state how many weeks/momths they feel is appropriate and stick to that number, Don't waver from that number and don't hide from it either because you have the majority on your side. And insist on keeping it as a state's law where it should be and keep it away from becoming a Federal law again.
    Their blanket answer is “no limitation”

Most of Europe is 12-14 weeks which is a happy medium that may get pushback from both sides but encompasses what most in the middle find reasonable.

Making either extreme happy alienates the middle, which is most voters.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Their blanket answer is “no limitation”

Most of Europe is 12-14 weeks which is a happy medium that may get pushback from both sides but encompasses what most in the middle find reasonable.

Making either extreme happy alienates the middle, which is most voters.

Reminds me of the "Point to the Sign" Effect.
    Want someone to comply with a rule and don't want to fight about it? Put up a sign. Point to it.
    It has the effect of instant authority and (impotence).
    That's the rule. I just work here. The rule seems to work. Don't argue with me. Look at the sign.

Make Europe the sign. Both sides can than grouse and fundraise on the prospects of changing the sign, but, in reality, not wanting to because they know that a majority won't support either principle: life beings at conception and cannot be aborted; or, a woman's body autonomy includes the power to abort another human life inside her body at month eight of pregnancy.
    Last edited by Forgettable1; 05-15-2024 at 03:46 PM.

Yay we get to see which the debate of which Neocon Corpse continues the downfall of the american empire, you guys excited?
    I believe in Devontez Walker

8. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Shouldn't even have run since he understood his white privilage.

On a side note I don't want to hear no crying out of Baltimore. You get what you vote for.
    You betcha.

9. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Pennsylvania Voters waking up.....? Why not, it's happening all over to Slidin' Biden.....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...24_150954.html

Chinese owned Joe Biden putting ridiculous tariffs on Chinese Vehicles because the american car industry cant compete lol.

I unironically believe in protectionism but lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/15/chin...ng-threat.html
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Blog Entries

The Biden Re-Election Strategy by Victor Davis Hanson

https://townhall.com/columnists/vict...ategy-n2639180

12. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

The Biden Re-Election Strategy by Victor Davis Hanson

https://townhall.com/columnists/vict...ategy-n2639180
    As usual, he's spot on.