Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 102103104
Results 1,237 to 1,240 of 1240
    Blog Entries

Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Tulsi helps Trump a great deal with women and suburban, independent women.

I agree on Scott and Vivek. Those two guys would be on the short list for cabinet positions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know who would be a great hire in a Trump cabinet or some kind of labor position. Dirty Jobs guy Mike Rowe. He is all about teaching and learning trades, going to trade school, etc. I don't know if the Department of Labor fits his talents, but he would be a great asset to any organization when it comes to work related issues. Not sure he'd be interested, but I really like the guy. On another note, please don't tell me Trump is serious about having Lara Trump as the co-chair of the Republican National Committee if and when Ronna McDaniel steps down? He needs to stay away from having his family involved in anything. This will be another poor hire by him if it happens, IMO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Tulsi helps Trump a great deal with women and suburban, independent women.

I agree on Scott and Vivek. Those two guys would be on the short list for cabinet positions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But what kind of President would she be after those 4 Trump years? She says a lot of conservative things on clips I've seen on TV, but don't know her views on many things. Is it her abortion stance that makes you think she could bring in suburban women's votes?

Blog Entries

Victor Davis Hanson discuses the 5 "witch hunts" against Trump and the similarities to other Democrats that haven't received the same treatment. https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/22/v...nal-left-wing/

4. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You know who would be a great hire in a Trump cabinet or some kind of labor position. Dirty Jobs guy Mike Rowe. He is all about teaching and learning trades, going to trade school, etc. I don't know if the Department of Labor fits his talents, but he would be a great asset to any organization when it comes to work related issues. Not sure he'd be interested, but I really like the guy. On another note, please don't tell me Trump is serious about having Lara Trump as the co-chair of the Republican National Committee if and when Ronna McDaniel steps down? He needs to stay away from having his family involved in anything. This will be another poor hire by him if it happens, IMO.