Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 140141142
Results 1,693 to 1,702 of 1702

Re: 2024 Presidential Election

QAnon Election Big Lie Terrorist caught and appriehended

An IL man with a social media history full of stolen election and antivax conspiracy theories, QAnon posts, and violent ideation was arrested with pipe bombs in his car, and more pipe bombs at his home.

"Just after 3 a.m. last Friday, in a small Central Illinois city infamous in the area for being a former sundowner town, a Pekin police officer pulled over a car for a traffic violation, according to an affidavit. Dalton Mattus, 34, was a passenger inside the vehicle, and police say they found a canvas bag under his seat locked with a padlock. When an officer asked what was in the bag, Mattus reportedly said the officer would have to get a warrant to find out. Police took the bag and let Mattus go, then obtained a warrant from a judge and opened the bag inside city hall. There, they found a .45 caliber pistol and two homemade pipe bombs rigged with BBs, evacuated the building, and called in a bomb squad from neighboring Peoria, according to local reports."

“To everybody that is disgusted with the way our government is being ran,” Mattus said in an April 2023 TikTok video. “There needs to be, like, a call to arms. Something needs to happen — now.”

Political conspiracies have been fueling right-wing radicalization online for years, security experts and others agree, gaining momentum in 2020 thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic, nationwide protests against police brutality in the wake of the killing of George Floyd, and Donald Trump’s lies about the 2020 election. The antisemitic attack on a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018, the anti-immigrant massacre at an El Paso Walmart in 2019, the attack on two New Zealand mosques that same year, and the white supremacist mass murder at a gay nightclub in Colorado in 2022 were all committed by right-wing extremists who were partially radicalized online by political conspiracy theories.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ar-1235027015/

Another Trump Terrorist Thwarted. QAnon big Lie, Vaccine Nonsense creates these terrorists and they are our biggest threat.
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Young voters flocking to Trump. Happy to hear more and more demographic groups/blocs are opening their minds and eyes to the lies and deception of the Democrats. Is Trump perfect? Nope. But look around and see how things are going in this country. More and more people are seemingly doing just that.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...s/202405260048
    The young people are recognizing who and what the establishment is. They also seen what having your freedom taken away looks like.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Also don't believe the talking head liberals on tv that say they aren't worried about the Trump rally in the Bronx. I agree with them that New York is not in play, but this will force the national democratic party to allocate some resources that are better spent in other places. It also means a few other critical things:

1) If NY is 9 points in favor of Biden, this brings in other states that were closer last time like New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, and Virginia

2) Younger minorities and African American men supporting Trump is not just a regional phenomenon that will taper out in NY, he is closing the racial voting gaps in almost every major city.

3) While some downplay the importance of the enthusiasm edge, it is undeniable at this point just like it was in 2016. Trump got 25,000 people in the rain in the Bronx to come see him, that is an enthusiasm gap we didn't even see in 2016. Weeks earlier he got between 80-100k to see him in Jersey.

4) This one is purely speculation on my part and would be interested in other people's thoughts , I think a lot of the negative stigma of voting for Trump is fading. I think more and more liberals are understanding that they can't just live in a bubble and they will encounter Trump voters and they aren't evil. And I think conservatives are more happy to speak openly about their support of Trump.

No wannabe dictators!’: Donald Trump booed at Libertarian convention

Trump’s rocky ride at a Washington hotel on Saturday night, including cries of “Bullshit!” and “Fuck you!”, underlined the challenge that the Republican presidential nominee faces to broaden his appeal both left and right on the political spectrum.

Glen Lewis, chairman of the Libertarian Party of Mississippi, said: “It was a lot of politicking. He came here to tell us to pull our people’s votes towards him using the fear of Joe Biden’s presidency. But real men and women vote on integrity.”

Lewis, 54, a military veteran who served in Afghanistan, added: “I went into the group of Trump supporters who could not defend him printing money. They could not defend him giving immunity to the pharmaceutical companies. They could not defend him not stopping wars. I will benefit him with not starting any new ones, but he did not end the ones that were there.”

Michael Fitch, 35, who has been a member of the Libertarian Party since 2012, said he appreciated Trump’s “bravery” in coming to the convention but has no intention of voting for him. “A lot of people like Donald Trump because they think he’s a conservative but he’s not a conservative,” he said. “He actually raised the deficit – he spent millions and millions of dollars.

“He capitulated to the pharma regime. Obviously his base, the Maga revolution, is very anti-lockdown but Donald Trump was the one who did Operation Warp Speed. We can’t let this guy off the hook: if we’re gonna come after [Anthony] Fauci and Biden, Trump’s on the same list. He’s just as complicit as the rest of them. I don’t think his base fully appreciates that and Donald Trump isn’t going to be the one to tell them it.”

Damn , the libertarians are saying exactly what I've been telling y'all. But they don't plug their ears and yell.

I know some of y'all claim to be libertarian but are in love with Trump , seems not everyone is falling for it.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

5. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

Trump’s rocky ride at a Washington hotel on Saturday night, including cries of “Bullshit!” and “Fuck you!”, underlined the challenge that the Republican presidential nominee faces to broaden his appeal both left and right on the political spectrum.

Glen Lewis, chairman of the Libertarian Party of Mississippi, said: “It was a lot of politicking. He came here to tell us to pull our people’s votes towards him using the fear of Joe Biden’s presidency. But real men and women vote on integrity.”

Lewis, 54, a military veteran who served in Afghanistan, added: “I went into the group of Trump supporters who could not defend him printing money. They could not defend him giving immunity to the pharmaceutical companies. They could not defend him not stopping wars. I will benefit him with not starting any new ones, but he did not end the ones that were there.”

Michael Fitch, 35, who has been a member of the Libertarian Party since 2012, said he appreciated Trump’s “bravery” in coming to the convention but has no intention of voting for him. “A lot of people like Donald Trump because they think he’s a conservative but he’s not a conservative,” he said. “He actually raised the deficit – he spent millions and millions of dollars.

“He capitulated to the pharma regime. Obviously his base, the Maga revolution, is very anti-lockdown but Donald Trump was the one who did Operation Warp Speed. We can’t let this guy off the hook: if we’re gonna come after [Anthony] Fauci and Biden, Trump’s on the same list. He’s just as complicit as the rest of them. I don’t think his base fully appreciates that and Donald Trump isn’t going to be the one to tell them it.”

Damn , the libertarians are saying exactly what I've been telling y'all. But they don't plug their ears and yell.

I know some of y'all claim to be libertarian but are in love with Trump , seems not everyone is falling for it.

Your point? That there are people who don't like Trump and won't vote for him?.............................Hardly breaking news. The two party system weather we like or not is what we will have in November, you have two choices......Biden or Trump. That's it......That's your choice. Has nothing to do with how anyone "likes" or "loves" any candidate. That's your choice........you could not vote for either, I guess that's a choice.

Name one President in the last 50 years that was perfect? One that didn't raise the debt.......one that didn't pander.

I also disagree that Trump didn't end any wars, he 100% ended the conflict with ISIS when he dropped the MOAB and destroyed ISIS in that mountian in Pakistan two weeks after he took office. ISIS has never been heard from since. I am sure they just mutated into some other faction such as HAMAS. Fact is he ended that immediate threat.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

In what world did he NOT end the wars that were there?

Certainly not planet Earth.

We were at war for every single day of Obama’s presidency, and there was not one major war when Trump left office. Russia invaded Ukraine again almost immediately when Joe became president and then Israel and Palestine started back up.

Trump was one of he least war monger-y president of any of our lifetimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

You realize the libertarian convention are full of people that want to legalize heroin, defund the police, and have no idea where Aleppo is because they believe America should be an island that doesn’t interact with any other country. There are some smart people at this thing interspersed and overrun with the craziest people you will ever meet. Trump reached out to these people, and like one guy you posted said it took guts to not go to an overwhelmingly friendly room, heck democrats refuse to even be interviewed by a conservative. Feel free to join these weirdos though.

QAnon Election Big Lie Terrorist caught and appriehended

Another Trump Terrorist Thwarted. QAnon big Lie, Vaccine Nonsense creates these terrorists and they are our biggest threat.
    Is that Jack Smith?