Page 182 of 199 FirstFirst ... 180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 2,173 to 2,184 of 2378
    Blog Entries

Re: 2024 Presidential Election

WTF? Who on Earth saw this coming? Michael Moore, yes, that Michael Moore narrates a Trump ad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFfu5gzue4
    4 more years pause

2. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

I really really didn't think that the media would ever abandon Biden.......am I naive? This from CNN and debate host Tapper has officially jumped off the Biden parade float in this scathing report on Biden. Seriously, I never thought I would see CNN do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AjLC0God9Q

This is indicative of the Democrats eating their own. It can only go down hill from here. I never saw this coming, CNN can not go back and change their own narrative.......can they? Next week they can't say everything is just fine. The Democrats have to be in a panic now, when they can't rely on things like CNN to cover for them they are in trouble.......Biden is in Trouble.

Bill O'Rielly says Biden isn't going to make it to election day.........I said he was going to win. Ummmmmmmm Buckle up the next few months in American politics is going to be off the hook crazy.
    Last edited by ThankyouArt!; 07-10-2024 at 05:58 AM.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

3. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

4. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

5. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    That was an exceptional article, balanced and well written. Gives an exact view of what must be going on inside the Democratic party and how they might handle Joe Biden. The Democrats are officially in a shit show as far as Biden is concerned. If they dump Biden they have to confront the fact that many Democratic leaders have supported Biden up to the end. The issue is spinning out of control.

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut and let the Democrats implode. They tried to put Joe out there to quiet the conversation with the Stephanopolis interview, with some radio spots. They failed miserably. Trump needs to let this play out and not come across as being a bully to Biden. Just don't say anything about it........keep his conversations about policy and how he will fix America.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    That was an exceptional article, balanced and well written. Gives an exact view of what must be going on inside the Democratic party and how they might handle Joe Biden. The Democrats are officially in a shit show as far as Biden is concerned. If they dump Biden they have to confront the fact that many Democratic leaders have supported Biden up to the end. The issue is spinning out of control.

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut and let the Democrats implode. They tried to put Joe out there to quiet the conversation with the Stephanopolis interview, with some radio spots. They failed miserably. Trump needs to let this play out and not come across as being a bully to Biden. Just don't say anything about it........keep his conversations about policy and how he will fix America.
    I agree but do you really think Trump can keep his mouth shut? If I were Trump I would not want another debate. Biden was an absolute train wreck for the first one and he can only go up from there. What if he does appear more functional for whatever reason?

I really really didn't think that the media would ever abandon Biden.......am I naive? This from CNN and debate host Tapper has officially jumped off the Biden parade float in this scathing report on Biden. Seriously, I never thought I would see CNN do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AjLC0God9Q

This is indicative of the Democrats eating their own. It can only go down hill from here. I never saw this coming, CNN can not go back and change their own narrative.......can they? Next week they can't say everything is just fine. The Democrats have to be in a panic now, when they can't rely on things like CNN to cover for them they are in trouble.......Biden is in Trouble.

Bill O'Rielly says Biden isn't going to make it to election day.........I said he was going to win. Ummmmmmmm Buckle up the next few months in American politics is going to be off the hook crazy.
    Well apparently CNN is actually far right because it got bought by a trumpet Billionaire that turns out was actually AT&T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I agree but do you really think Trump can keep his mouth shut? If I were Trump I would not want another debate. Biden was an absolute train wreck for the first one and he can only go up from there. What if he does appear more functional for whatever reason?
    I'm guessing Biden doesn't want another debate with Trump either. Kudos to Trump for calling Biden's bluff, since everything was set up to favor Biden, except his brain. I'm sure Biden's handlers never expected Trump to accept Biden's challenge. I'm guessing they regret making that challenge now. Near the end of the debate, when they asked Trump if he would accept the election results, he missed a golden opportunity to say no, he would not as long as the Democrats refuse to clear dead voter rolls, to require voter IDs, signature verification, not allowing non citizens to vote and allowing mail in ballots to only those that requesting them for valid reasons, such as those in the military, etc.
    4 more years pause

Blog Entries

DNC Establishment fucked up making Joe pick Kamala Harris as his VP when everyone knew he didn't want to pick her. When you go into the situation saying you're only choosing a black woman as your VP candidate, well, then you're simply not going to get the best person for the job. And that has been abundantly clear the past 3.5yrs.

Now, they're paying for such short-sightedness. No one wants Kamala to be the candidate, which is why numerous people are still sticking with Joe.

In a way, Joe is forcing the Dem Establishment's hands to use the 25th Amendment and push Joe out of the Presidency and elevate Kamala Harris. That would be an interesting vote.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

10. Re: 2024 Presidential Election

Agreed.

Why is Clarence Thomas taking Undisclosed trips to Vladimir Putins Palaces and why is nobody willing to speak on it?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/claren...town-democrats

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    DNC Establishment fucked up making Joe pick Kamala Harris as his VP when everyone knew he didn't want to pick her. When you go into the situation saying you're only choosing a black woman as your VP candidate, well, then you're simply not going to get the best person for the job. And that has been abundantly clear the past 3.5yrs.

Now, they're paying for such short-sightedness. No one wants Kamala to be the candidate, which is why numerous people are still sticking with Joe.

In a way, Joe is forcing the Dem Establishment's hands to use the 25th Amendment and push Joe out of the Presidency and elevate Kamala Harris. That would be an interesting vote.
    DEI hires instead of hires based on merit will always come back to bite you in the ass. Using the 25th Amendment will expose the Dems and the media even more on the Cover up of Joe's condition. I heard the POS Chuck Todd was saying today that Biden is not a good person. Pot, meet kettle. If the Dems really want to go after Biden they could expose his corruption and Quid Pro Joe, but that might open up a new can of worms, maybe even catch the Big O. Biden may very well have some goods on him. All I know is that was a hell of a debate. Way to go CNN.
    4 more years pause