Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Free talk Friday - 06.02.23

So combining the veterans talk and pride talk….here is an example of why people are getting annoyed with all the pride stiff thrown in their faces

Mississippi veterans cemetery replaces American flag with gay pride flag
    by Briana Oser
    June 07, 2023 04:57 PM
    The Biloxi National Cemetery in Mississippi, a graveyard for war veterans, has raised a gay pride flag to fly among the American flags at the entrance to the cemetery.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...gay-pride-flag

Blog Entries

I actually think there is a strong argument to be made that modern day "PRIDE" stuff is essentially a religion.

So, should it be subject to the same "separation of church and state" clauses?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I actually think there is a strong argument to be made that modern day "PRIDE" stuff is essentially a religion.

So, should it be subject to the same "separation of church and state" clauses?
    I agree, or actually an aggressive cult.

Blog Entries

Can someone explain to me why anyone should take drag shows involving dudes in prosthetics and taking stage names like "Jessica L'Whor"? And then allowing people to bring kids to those events. I don't get that at all and that doesn't have fuck all to do with tolerance towards homosexuality or whatever.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Can someone explain to me why anyone should take drag shows involving dudes in prosthetics and taking stage names like "Jessica L'Whor"? And then allowing people to bring kids to those events. I don't get that at all and that doesn't have fuck all to do with tolerance towards homosexuality or whatever.
    Or to remove the LGBT++++ from the equation, would it be okay for these kids to see real women in these outfits behaving like that?

I can't believe any parent would take their kids to these kind of things but lefty gotta virtue signal. The kids' mental health be damned.

6. Re: Free talk Friday - 06.02.23

So, should it be subject to the same "separation of church and perverted mental state" clauses?
    You left out a couple of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Or to remove the LGBT++++ from the equation, would it be okay for these kids to see real women in these outfits behaving like that?

I can't believe any parent would take their kids to these kind of things but lefty gotta virtue signal. The kids' mental health be damned.
    Well said and the answer is no. Real women aka birthing people would not be allowed to do that and should be the point.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

I hate people who signal their virtue.

Me as an idiot: Last week I helped an elderly lesbian couple around their non-profit rescue farm. As we rested, I let Dr. N do most of the talking as I need to check my privilege. She spoke of powerful women erased from history. Their neighbor, a f2m transgender person, gave me xer phone number. Here in a deep red state they have to hide because it isn't safe. I was so honored that xe trusted me that much. I couldn't help but feel that I was taking a stab at the patriarchy by not accepting monetary compensation for the manual labor I performed. We owe them and I paid my part.

Me as a non-democrat: Last week went to help Dr. N on the farm. Got some work done, then she talked about a new article she's writing and it was like I was back in undergrad. Some beer commercial sent her down a rabbit hole. Germanic female saints, witches, and ale wives. Ale wives left brooms on their roofs as advertisement. That's how the witches and broomsticks thing came about. Tells you how astonishingly brilliant Dr. N is giving a college level lecture just sitting under a tree... after I'd cut my finger with electric hedge-trimmers. We're medievalists, not gardeners. She was having surgery Monday, so I got her neighbor's number in case they needed me.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock