Need opinions on starting WRs

All right, now it's my turn to look for help. I have to start three of the following five WRs this week:

Hines Ward (probable) @ Carolina
    Derrick Mason (questionable) vs. Cleveland
    Marty Booker @ Buffalo
    Matt Jones @ Tennessee
    Keyshawn Johnson vs. Pittsburgh

I'm leaning towards the first three. Ward is an automatic when healthy, which he appears to be. Mason's status worries me, and he hasn't been too productive all year, but I'm expecting a big game in all facets this week from our offense, and hopefully Mason can find the end zone. Booker has been hot the past few weeks, and while I'm not thrilled with Harrington on the road throwing to him, he seems better than my other choices. Matt Jones has been injured and inconsistent all year, and David Garrard isn't much of a passing QB. I'm expecting a lot of running against Tennessee after their success with the running game last week. And I don't know who Keyshawn's QB is going to be; with the Panthers nosediving, he doesn't seem like such a good play.

I'm looking to ride Tomlinson and the Baltimore defense for two weeks to the title, because the rest of my team is in shambles thanks to injuries and poor play. But I'd like to give myself the best possible shot here. Thoughts?

Re: Need opinions on starting WRs

I tend to agree with you, though switching Keyshawn for Mason or Booker is tempting.

Re: Need opinions on starting WRs

So, it turns out all of my WRs had various levels of suck in them... and Booker, my star FA pickup, gets himself hurt. Plus, I was rolling McNair at QB, and we all know how that turned out.

...and yet I'm winning by 30 points.

Because LaDainian Tomlinson is out of this world.

And because my opponent has Peyton Manning left to play.

So, if Manning comes up with something like 300 yards and 3 TDs, or 150 yards and 4 TDs, I'm going to lose. If he doesn't make it to 3 TDs, he'd need about 450 yards and 2 TDs to sink me.

And if I had just started Romo or Roethlisberger, I'd probably have this one locked up.

Go Bengals!