Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Daelin Hayes Waived - OLB Depth

Honestly I don't remember a single play by Hayes in his "career" here. I just remember him saying the Ravens were his favorite team growing up.

Blog Entries

I know hes had chronic shoulder injuries, but if im not mistaken his NFL injury was an ankle or knee, but didnt seem to be career ending when they announced it initially. Im not sure they even disclosed his injury last year before waiving him.

If were looking at anybody but Houston and JPP id like to see those additions made sooner than later. i get the older guys dont want to sign till later to avoid camp, however that to me doesnt make us the best week 1 team we can be. For some that doesnt matter (have to be our best in january), but Id like to see us come out hot with the Bengals, Browns and Steelers all in the first 5 weeks.
    -JAB

Shame...I thought he could one day be a solid SAM.

And he was a guy who was a big Ravens fan growing up...sucks when a kid gets drafted by his boyhood favorite team and things don't work out due to injuries and stuff.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

4. Re: Daelin Hayes Waived - OLB Depth

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Honestly I don't remember a single play by Hayes in his "career" here. I just remember him saying the Ravens were his favorite team growing up.
    Tough to make a play in 4 snaps.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

5. Re: Daelin Hayes Waived - OLB Depth

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Moose and Purple pretty much hit the nail on the head. We haven't been able to get a consistent 4 man rush in a while.

Really hoping Oweh and Ojabo pan out.
    I don't care about sacks as much as others.

I'd like to see Oweh on offense some.

10 Ras at WR and RB. He can be a jet sweeper guy and a inline blocking TE and would be the most potent weapon aside from Lamar on offense. Not clear that he can do anything right now, but how hard is it to be a jet sweeper guy? High school video has him catching a long pass downfield.

There are definite possibilities of much awesomeness from a guy who is 255 pounds and a 4.37 40.

The Ballad of Daelin Hayes... I hope they sign Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post

I'd like to see Oweh on offense some.
    No, actually you don't want to see him on offense.
    You want to see him succeed at the sack craft for which he was drafted.

You might have to change your handle to John Irreglarperson.