Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Off-season program updates.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just my opinion, but Ojabo's hands look way more violent and quick than Oweh.
    Ojabo is on a whole different level of talent than Oweh. I think he’s going to be amazing tbh.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Ojabo is on a whole different level of talent than Oweh. I think he’s going to be amazing tbh.
    He better be after a redshirt year where Pickens would have gotten the Ravens to at least the game with the Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Lamar not being at winning drive doesn't mean he's not committed to winning. Straight A students don't show up to optional study halls because they prefer to work just as hard alone. Does that makes them less "committed"?
    For one, that is generally not true.

For two, studying and school and grades are individual activities, not team sports, so it’s not only a wrong metaphor, it’s also Ill fitting…

Him working on his own while nearly all of his teammates are working together will never be considered a good thing, and there is zero chance it benefits the Ram more to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    He better be after a redshirt year where Pickens would have gotten the Ravens to at least the game with the Chiefs
    No argument from me lol

I've said over and over that I don't doubt Lamar's work ethic.

I do think considering how everything is new with the offensive system, working out throwing in a field in Florida isn't as productive IMHO as working with your new OC.

Not pissed about it. But yeah, I wish he were here almost exclusively due to the newness of the offense. I hope he is here next week.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    we could talk about wrasslin' or drag shows
    Wrasslin’ spilling its way out of its singular thread is out of hand, it needs to stay In its place…

But we are back to this board being a place where one is not allowed to say anything but the ultimate in compliments about Lamar…. Lest ye be judged by the “crew” . Heaven forbid people question how hard he is working to earn the largest contract in NFL history while all of his peers are practicing with their team.

Blog Entries

Yeah the wrasslin debate was better than the tiresome debates in regards to Lamar lmao

All the while the NFLs highest paid player is sitting on his ass, yea sure he is a hard worker, team leader, the Ravens screwed big time
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    This is for you Shrubbs. Since “OTAs/Voluntary workouts don’t make a difference.”

@sgellison
    Mike Macdonald on Marlon Humphrey volunteering to be at the offseason program: "It's huge for us. Those are conversations we had with him and Roquan [Smith], encouraging them to take the team by the horns and make it their team.

"Some of the conversations we had last year was, 'Hey, it was great that we hit our stride at some point in the season, but why don't we do that earlier?'"

Blog Entries

This place is gonna explode if Lamar opts out of OTAs lol

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This place is gonna explode if Lamar opts out of OTAs lol
    He will be there. But if not, it’s gonna be a BLOODBATH up in here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    All the while the NFLs highest paid player is sitting on his ass, yea sure he is a hard worker, team leader, the Ravens screwed big time
    Well to be fair he did post a vid today throwing 1 pass to save face.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Wrasslin’ spilling its way out of its singular thread is out of hand, it needs to stay In its place…

But we are back to this board being a place where one is not allowed to say anything but the ultimate in compliments about Lamar…. Lest ye be judged by the “crew” . Heaven forbid people question how hard he is working to earn the largest contract in NFL history while all of his peers are practicing with their team.

It’s weird. Somebody says “I think Lamar should be at voluntary workouts with his team” and a cult following full of blind supporters get all butthurt and start attacking everything in sight. I’ve never seen anything like it.