Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Off-season program updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    I know I'll get roasted for this but if I'm a franchise QB that just signed a 260M contract or receiver that just signed a contract worth potentially up to 18M this year, I'm showing up at my employers as a sign of good faith.
    Most definitely. What makes it even more disappointing is seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    I know I'll get roasted for this but if I'm a franchise QB that just signed a 260M contract or receiver that just signed a contract worth potentially up to 18M this year, I'm showing up at my employers as a sign of good faith.
    Not going to get roasted by this guy.

Optional practices are optional in name only.

It’s one thing of aging vets at positions that are more physical than mental skip them, but another thing entirely for players that need mental reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

It’s one thing of aging vets at positions that are more physical than mental skip them, but another thing entirely for players that need mental reps.

New OC means QB better use every available minute with him.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    New OC means QB better use every available minute with him.
    No worries, Snoop is there.

All jokes aside, Zay is out there. I would have loved to see him and QB1 getting some reps but it is what it is.

Again, who wants it more........The Ravens lost to the Bengals by one play. If these "football school" days can improve the team by......one play, then it's 100% worth it.

What made Kobe Bryant so great? .........................his practice regiment. The guy couldn't get enough time on the court. Voluntary? He was practicing when no one was watching. He willed himself to greatness. He made sure that no one would outwork him. If he lost it wasn't going to be because he didn't work hard enough.

I promise those who say it doesn't matter that he's not there........there are players ( who will not say anything) that are pissed that he isn't there.

The Ravens are all-in this year, they spent the money to show Jackson, the fans and the NFL world we are all-in and want to compete. Where is our face of the franchise? Our $250 million dollar QB?.....I will tell you where he isn't. 1 Winning dr.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Again, who wants it more........The Ravens lost to the Bengals by one play. If these "football school" days can improve the team by......one play, then it's 100% worth it.

What made Kobe Bryant so great? .........................his practice regiment. The guy couldn't get enough time on the court. Voluntary? He was practicing when no one was watching. He willed himself to greatness. He made sure that no one would outwork him. If he lost it wasn't going to be because he didn't work hard enough.

I promise those who say it doesn't matter that he's not there........there are players ( who will not say anything) that are pissed that he isn't there.

The Ravens are all-in this year, they spent the money to show JacksoLn, the fans and the NFL world we are all-in and want to compete. Where is our face of the franchise? Our $250 million dollar QB?.....I will tell you where he isn't. 1 Winning dr.
    Lamar not being at winning drive doesn't mean he's not committed to winning. Straight A students don't show up to optional study halls because they prefer to work just as hard alone. Does that makes them less "committed"?
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Opens thread. Sees it turning into a Lamar bash thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Nah not bashing, just disagreeing with him not being at the voluntary camp. Is that not allowed here?

He will probably be there on the 22nd and things will be all good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    we could talk about wrasslin' or drag shows

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Me either. Brady only missed voluntary practices when he was trying to shoot his way out of NE. When Jimmy was drafted he demanded to play every preseason snap possible, Garappalo was barely on the field.

Getting into this new offense and every possible bit of work with his team mates is crucial for those who are pissed off for grateness...

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    we could talk about wrasslin' or drag shows
    No, just no. Not to start with and certainly not for a quarter billion dollars

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Just my opinion, but Ojabo's hands look way more violent and quick than Oweh.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.