John Durham report dropped

Funny how it doesn't even register, John Durham after.......I don't even remember how many years dropped his final report on the Clinton/Steele dossier. The conclusion was that the FBI had zero evidence to start any investigation on Trump........duhhhhhhhh But again no one cares because it happened to Trump. If it was any other President we would be losing our minds.

The FBI wire tapped the phones in Trump tower, they ruined a mans career (General Micheal Flynn) and drove him to bankruptcy. Turned carter Page's life upside down. Most importantly the Democrats proceeded with not only a special prosecutor investigation but a impeachment trial against Trump.

A huge waste of tax payer money and not to mention the unnecessary stress for the country and what it had to do to trump and his family.

The FBI knew minute one there was no credible evidence, and yet allowed the charade to go on....to damage people lives and even the office of the President.

The worst part about it?............no one is held responsible. Robert Mueller who was a FBI director, he knew it was bullshit minute one and yet continued an investigation for over a year.......wasted millions of dollars. James Comey, who was basically in cahoots with Hilary Clinton. Let Clinton off the hook for the illegal server. Remember Strokz and Page? Both conspired against the sitting President.......everyone knew it. McCabe who's wife ran for Congress and received a bunch of money from the Clinton's while the entire thing was unfolding.

A way worse scandal then the Watergate............yet nobody cares.

P.S. I started writing this thread before I went to work at 6:00 am, I was hoping someone else would have started a thread......to no avail. Just blows my mind how "under the radar" the scandal is. Maybe this was to be intended.......wait till no one really cares about it anymore. A sitting US President was tried for Impeachment over absolutely fabricated evidence.....where the FBI and CIA were weaponized against the office of the President. Phone taps on a sitting President. No one cares.....

SMH

Re: John Durham report dropped

Because the smart people aren't surprised, and the trash are too cowardly to admit they were wrong.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

John Durham report dropped

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Because the smart people aren't surprised, and the trash are too cowardly to admit they were wrong.
    Exactly this.

And we know nothing will come from it and nothing will change and it will go nowhere and mean nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    They are still spinning. That piece of human excrement Andrrw Weissman was just yesterday.

All sewers lead to Hillary Clinton.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    They are still spinning. That piece of human excrement Andrrw Weissman was just yesterday.

All sewers lead to Hillary Clinton.
    Honestly, it shows you how much power the Clintons had/have.

The head of the CIA, FBI, Obama, and Biden (VP) knew that Clinton would create false intelligence and launder it through various people to make it appear legit. They all knew it was fake, and her campaign did it. And nothing happened to her, and not a damn thing has happened since then, either.

Then, you look at the nonsense with Billy-C and Epstein and all of his other sexual misadventures...and nothing. Yea, he was impeached, but he wasn't removed, and then he went on to a career in public speaking, making a shitload of money.

Then you have the pay-for-play stuff, people accidentally committing suicide or being murdered by a "mugger" that didn't take anything...

The hell with the Teflon Don John Gotti. The Clintons are the real mobsters, and they're about as untouchable as you can possibly get.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

The head of the CIA, FBI, Obama, and Biden (VP) knew that Clinton would create false intelligence and launder it through various people to make it appear legit. They all knew it was fake, and her campaign did it. And nothing happened to her, and not a damn thing has happened since then, either.

Then, you look at the nonsense with Billy-C and Epstein and all of his other sexual misadventures...and nothing. Yea, he was impeached, but he wasn't removed, and then he went on to a career in public speaking, making a shitload of money.

Then you have the pay-for-play stuff, people accidentally committing suicide or being murdered by a "mugger" that didn't take anything...

The hell with the Teflon Don John Gotti. The Clintons are the real mobsters, and they're about as untouchable as you can possibly get.
    Yup. The Clintons make the Kennedys look like saints.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Well, from my worldview they both have quite the reckoning coming.

8. Re: John Durham report dropped

I've said it for years. Those two three-letters agencies run the country. The "F" one is the minor league level, the "C" one is the majors. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, knows what they do or when. Congress can drag in a few of the F boys now and then, grill them for hours, get lied to, etc., but see what happens if/when they try to move up a level.

We're all just spokes in a great big wheel, spinnin' round and round. Enjoy the ride.

9. Re: John Durham report dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yup. The Clintons make the Kennedys look like saints.

That's why when she lost to Trump, the shit hit the fan. That wasn't supposed to happen. Then, she and the powers that be spent the next four years making sure that it would never happen again. They have even made sure how we all vote was changed, too. To make sure......I mean, look at who is in the WH as we speak. A demented puppet. Anyone who seriously thinks he is in charge needs help w/reality. He was never in charge and never will be. Watch out for Mikey Obama to run in 2024.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    That's why when she lost to Trump, the shit hit the fan. That wasn't supposed to happen. Then, she and the powers that be spent the next four years making sure that it would never happen again. They have even made sure how we all vote was changed, too. To make sure......I mean, look at who is in the WH as we speak. A demented puppet. Anyone who seriously thinks he is in charge needs help w/reality. He was never in charge and never will be. Watch out for Mikey Obama to run in 2024.
    I'm sure that now that Covid has been officially declared over, voting will go back to in person voting only, except for special case mail in requests I wonder what Moochelle's pronouns are these days. Must be confusing.

I've always thought she was the most influential/consequential Democratic politician of the last half century. You have to remember though, they all thought she was going to be president. That entire caper was initiated before Trump was president. After he won they had to follow through to cover their own asses but also out of spite. Talk about the big lie.