Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 313233
    Blog Entries

Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

Harbaugh's post game PC is nice, MUCH better than the Billick smug face.

He says about Flacco: "I told him, nice job in the Victory formation"

He did say he expected those kinds of mistakes, thinks he'll learn very fast.

As you'd expect, John Harbaugh praising both Kyle and Troy at the presser. Said he was happy to see Kyle play like that. Take 2 plays out of there and Kyle had a perfect day. Said Troy "threw some real NFL balls" out there. Was poised and confident.

Was complementary to Flacco. Clearly Flacco needs work. But he'll get there.

People have got to understand that Troy is only a 2nd year player who was a 5th round draft pick. Sure he looked decent at the end of last year when he got in, but he is still raw and inexperienced as a NFL QB. Kyle is the vet and should be the most polished (but he still makes those 'Kyle Mistake' :grbac: )
    Be patient with Troy too.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Until the defender that was headed towards the ball slides in and breaks Troy's arm or rolls on him and injures him.

Catch the ball, don't dive for it and showboat. Be professional.

Joe Flacco gets a pass from me. The OL was it's usual self. You can't bring in a rookie QB and let him get blasted in just the second series.

Grrr. That's all. :)
    Can someone elaborate on what went down, I live in F'n VA and the game was supposed to be on and it was blacked out. Whats this about the stunt troy pulled, stinger anyway to get a video?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    Can someone elaborate on what went down, I live in F'n VA and the game was supposed to be on and it was blacked out. Whats this about the stunt troy pulled, stinger anyway to get a video?
    He was on the sidelines and dove for a ball thrown out of bounds. Just an immature stunt to try and show off.

6. Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

Fabian should've gotten MVP, did Kracalik get carried off the field by his fellow players? Hell no.
    Fabian played lights out, he should push Rolle.

I don't post here enough.. but I think it's awesome this site still has this
    :greece YASOU!

Blog Entries

Yes, but Fabian got to rest the 2nd half. Mike Kracalik didn't. I know in a real game, you're supposed to play all 4 quarters, but to have to go out there in preseason and play all 4 quarters....That's a trooper right there.

Trust me, Fabian's performance didn't go unnoticed.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

20 pages for the first preseason game.More active than some of the stadiums at the first pre season games.Good going.:ww:
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.