Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Schedule Released!

It's a tough schedule with a lot of traveling included. I still think the Ravens should win 11-12 games. We can play with anyone. We just have to get that killer instinct to close out games which we didn't have last year

Titans release was pretty funny too...I'm assuming they showed the people a picture of the team logos on their schedules and the people tried to name the city and name of the team.

Hilarious.

https://twitter.com/Titans/status/16...118412289?s=20
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The ONLY thing I like about this schedule is the late bye. Damn. I'm still predicting 12 wins.
    If we make the playoffs this year, we'll earn it with this schedule. I'm with you, which is why I quoted your specific tweet. I saw 12-5 as an early prediction. If they pulled that off, I couldn't be upset at that. Unless Nelson Agholor suddenly started having to start at WR.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The first part of the season is going to be really important with all three road division games within five weeks. If the Ravens win any of them they'll be playing for the sweep in the rematch.

The Ravens play Cleveland at home and then stay at home for the Thursday Night game, which is nice.

AFC North bye weeks

Cleveland - week 5
    Pittsburgh - week 6
    Cincinnati - week 7
    Baltimore - week 13... this could be good or bad

vs PIT week 18. This should have playoff ramifications as usual. Glad it's at home.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Titans release was pretty funny too...I'm assuming they showed the people a picture of the team logos on their schedules and the people tried to name the city and name of the team.

Hilarious.

https://twitter.com/Titans/status/16...118412289?s=20
    Let's do that with RSR posters. You'd get stats, the favorite formation, what the owner's net worth is, and who they like on their depth chart that might be available to steal from their practice squad. LOL...

I am hoping that was tourists and not local fans!

They threw us a carrot by having the last 3 division games at home.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If we make the playoffs this year, we'll earn it with this schedule. I'm with you, which is why I quoted your specific tweet. I saw 12-5 as an early prediction. If they pulled that off, I couldn't be upset at that. Unless Nelson Agholor suddenly started having to start at WR.
    I'm rethinking my position on the Ravens not trying to get DeAndre Hopkins anymore after looking at the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    BTW...Chargers release video was awesome as usual. The dig at the Lions players gambling was hilarious.
    Titans was way better LOL
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

My takeaway is probably rookie QBs in 2 of the 1st 3 games, that’s optimal

Blog Entries

The Ravens play the entire away schedule in the AFC North in the first five weeks. It could be an advantage to get these games out of the way while the weather is still nice, Burrow is having one his cold starts of the season, etc. But it could also go the other way and the Ravens could find themselves in a hole early.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The Ravens play the entire away schedule in the AFC North in the first five weeks. It could be an advantage to get these games out of the way while the weather is still nice, Burrow is having one his cold starts of the season, etc.
    Steelers also often start slow, before waking up mid-season.

Possible extra benefit: no one will yet have film of Lamar & Odell & Bate & Zay in Monken's offense. We could maybe get a jump on the divisional opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    But it could also go the other way and the Ravens could find themselves in a hole early.
    Ugh. Yeah, there's that too.

10-7