Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Schedule Released!

I always hope for 1 SNF, 1 4:25 and the rest 1:00 at home. I guess it’s not too bad this year

Through Week 7 the Ravens have a great schedule!

Anyone know what the actual date of week 17 will be? December 31? or January 6th?

December 31....got it
    Last edited by ThankyouArt!; 05-11-2023 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I was worried too many night games. Comes with the expectations
    Looks like we have some more nighttime threads here to laugh through

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    That and Ken Francis name being crossed out was pretty damn funny.
    Oh snap I didn’t even realize that it was his signature on that contract. Hilarious stuff. They have a special group out there.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

London is a non starter for me. To each his own but I see nothing of value in it for the Ravens. It kind of ensures a loss of at least 1 game before or after the trip.

As far as the other dates go I always like to check who is coming off a bye week when they play the Ravens and where. A little late night research for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Anyone know what the actual date of week 17 will be? December 31? or January 6th?

December 31....got it
    Week 17 is Dec 31st.

Week 18 will be the week of Jan 7th but the exact day is TBA for flex purposes.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I think I might come back to Bawlamo for a game this year man. I need to live a little. Might bust a dance to that lil boosie’s song with Cornelius at the stadium… lol if you know you know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    BTW...Chargers release video was awesome as usual. The dig at the Lions players gambling was hilarious.
    I've seen it 3 times. Lamar signing the contract represented by Ken Francis! Pat McAfee and AJ Hawk following in the helicopter! Derrick Henry as Cyborg from Teen Titans. Chargers social media group is the best by far

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I think I might come back to Bawlamo for a game this year man. I need to live a little. Might bust a dance to that lil boosie’s song with Cornelius at the stadium… lol if you know you know.
    Hey Smoove how you been buddy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    This is a tough schedule. We are going to see what this team overall, from coaching to players are all about this coming season.
    Good. The playoffs are tough. Metal hardens metal. It's better to play a tougher schedule to get ready to the level of competition you'll see in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Good. The playoffs are tough. Metal hardens metal. It's better to play a tougher schedule to get ready to the level of competition you'll see in the playoffs.
    Iron sharpen iron Batman