Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Trump found guilty, Biden actually is

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So you are ok with this travesty because you hate trump. I would suggest you be opposed to all travesties of justice regardless your feelings for the accused
    Again. I’m not necessarily “ok” with this sham of a trial. It I also don’t think for one second that Trump didn’t do whatever it is he’s accused of.

The fact the incident happened so long ago is what is a sham. Don’t try and get revenge or whatever for something you’ve lived with for 20+ yrs. That’s just the Dems trying to damage Trump so he can’t run in 2024. Biden has been so Terrible as Obamas puppet that the Dems can’t have Trump run again or they’ll have to concede the loss. Again..lesser of 2 evils.

Now so I think Trump assaulted this woman ..yup. That’s his MO. There’s a reason he was head of the Miss America, Universe pagent. Easy access to hot , desperate, young women. Women who were taught to get by on their looks and would do what it takes to advance themselves. Perfect for a guy like Trump. Or Dan Synder or Bill Clinton. Use power and influence to take advantage of these women. Although I’m sure most did the sex favors willingly. As this women prob did. But some slimy Dem has paid her now 20+ yrs later to say shit about Trump. It’s all a sham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Again. I’m not necessarily “ok” with this sham of a trial. It I also don’t think for one second that Trump didn’t do whatever it is he’s accused of.

The fact the incident happened so long ago is what is a sham. Don’t try and get revenge or whatever for something you’ve lived with for 20+ yrs. That’s just the Dems trying to damage Trump so he can’t run in 2024. Biden has been so Terrible as Obamas puppet that the Dems can’t have Trump run again or they’ll have to concede the loss. Again..lesser of 2 evils.

Now so I think Trump assaulted this woman ..yup. That’s his MO. There’s a reason he was head of the Miss America, Universe pagent. Easy access to hot , desperate, young women. Women who were taught to get by on their looks and would do what it takes to advance themselves. Perfect for a guy like Trump. Or Dan Synder or Bill Clinton. Use power and influence to take advantage of these women. Although I’m sure most did the sex favors willingly. As this women prob did. But some slimy Dem has paid her now 20+ yrs later to say shit about Trump. It’s all a sham.

Stop, this is all trump hatred on your part. Your post doesn’t even agree with its self. It cannot both be a sham and trump did it. You are just grasping to legitimize your joy trump got shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Stop, this is all trump hatred on your part. Your post doesn’t even agree with its self. It cannot both be a sham and trump did it. You are just grasping to legitimize your joy trump got shafted.
    I’m not grasping shit. I openly admit I loath Trump. But I feel the same about this “trial” as I would if it was Biden, Killary, Slick Willie , Obama. I’d be pissed and outraged if this was happening to a real Republican like Bush or Reagan or even DeSantis.

Don’t you find it at all strange that Trump never went after Killary, like he said he would? They’re on the same team.

Why do you think Trump would win if he went up against Biden in 2024? The same people who voted for Biden will vote for him again. They don’t care about his ineptitude or the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Why do you think Trump would win if he went up against Biden in 2024? The same people who voted for Biden will vote for him again. They don’t care about his ineptitude or the economy.
    That’s not true. Even the morons who “voted” for Biden realize how shitty he is. Camel-Toe would be worse and an even bigger puppet than Joe.

I think Trump would win in a Landslide this time. The midterms showed a slight shift to red. Trumps base is stronger than ever. He’d spin all this negative press as a positive “see they hate me cause I’m better than them, the Dems are afraid of me ..Blah blah “. If Trump is allowed to run..and wins the GOP nomination…He’s POTUS in 2024.

That’s not true. Even the morons who “voted” for Biden realize how shitty he is. Camel-Toe would be worse and an even bigger puppet than Joe.

I think Trump would win in a Landslide this time. The midterms showed a slight shift to red. Trumps base is stronger than ever. He’d spin all this negative press as a positive “see they hate me cause I’m better than them, the Dems are afraid of me ..Blah blah “. If Trump is allowed to run..and wins the GOP nomination…He’s POTUS in 2024.

Exactly, my mom who has gone so far left the past decade or two, recently mentioned how “both sides are just so bad” after lecturing me for two years about how “both sides are bad” isn’t a good enough answer when we have someone as evil as Trump in office, but even she now freely admits how poorly Biden is running the country, how obviously poor he is handling the economy and how obvious it is that he is on both China and Ukraine’s payroll accepting bribes.

No one can possibly defend the guy with a straight face…. It’s literally impossible.