1. Victor Davis Hanson Knocks It Out Of The Park Again

This is a long one, but worth the read. Kinda sums it all up w/what's going on. I know of no one who writes so well and tells it like it is as he does.

https://amgreatness.com/2023/05/07/t...cobin-america/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Victor Davis Hanson Knocks It Out Of The Park Again

From the article one nugget amongst a ton of gold.

A desperate and woke NBA now brags that its recent playoff televised audience reached over 4 million viewers. A quarter-century ago, when the U.S. population was nearly 60 million smaller, the pre-Jacobin NBA won over 70 million viewers who watched the 1998 finals.
    LOL! F--- the NBA. Hopefully the NFL pays attention.

3. Re: Victor Davis Hanson Knocks It Out Of The Park Again

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    From the article one nugget amongst a ton of gold.

LOL! F--- the NBA. Hopefully the NFL pays attention.
    Hopefully, but doubtful for now. They're gonna ride this pony as long as they can. Giddy up.

4. Re: Victor Davis Hanson Knocks It Out Of The Park Again

"Black Lives Matter ended when its supposedly Marxist architects all vanished into comfortable bourgeoise estates and cushy retirements—along with the millions of dollars they shook down from guilt-ridden corporations."

"#MeToo sputtered out once the mantra of “believe women” turned its attention to candidate Joe Biden and Tara Reade. It turned out that she most certainly must not be believed when she swore the Delaware Democrat had sexually assaulted her."

5. Re: Victor Davis Hanson Knocks It Out Of The Park Again

"A black transient with 42 arrests and three assault convictions is accidentally killed by a would-be Samaritan bystander who takes action to stop his threats on the subway. The tragedy becomes a rallying cry for “activist” leaders, eager for continuous notoriety and profits, while 10,000 black people murdered per year, mostly by other black people, do not earn a snore from these same “civil rights” leaders."

Pure gold.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    This is a long one, but worth the read. Kinda sums it all up w/what's going on. I know of no one who writes so well and tells it like it is as he does.

Victor Davis Hanson Knocks It Out Of The Park Again

I don’t know much about current affairs but I saw the name in the thread title and he is a fantastic historian

His work on Ancient Greece is used a lot as a source by Dan Carlin who possibly has the most successful history podcast in the world

I see the first paragraph starts with a history lesson from France. I love this sort of writing and will give a whole article a read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the thing about these threads is there's really no substansive discussion. Great article by VDH but you know only "right wing circle jerkers" will read it. I mean do we really believe guys like Reed, ddr, bandc or 2bynight want to have a true discussion about anything in that article? I'd love to have a discussion about anything in that article but if I want to have a discussion about jobs,jobs,jobs or the fair tax it's back to the safe spaces with their hands over their ears going "No. No. No. You're fascist." Oh well. If they gonna keep their heads in the sand what can you do lol?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You know the thing about these threads is there's really no substansive discussion. Great article by VDH but you know only "right wing circle jerkers" will read it. I mean do we really believe guys like Reed, ddr, bandc or 2bynight want to have a true discussion about anything in that article? I'd love to have a discussion about anything in that article but if I want to have a discussion about jobs,jobs,jobs or the fair tax it's back to the safe spaces with their hands over their ears going "No. No. No. You're fascist." Oh well. If they gonna keep their heads in the sand what can you do lol?
    Amen!

Those who hold revolutions in their hands could not have written a better script.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

Here's another outstanding VDH article. https://townhall.com/columnists/vict...elope-n2623695

The final paragraph:

All these implosions are not just shocking but surreal. Why are our government, corporations, and popular culture colluding in mass suicide - to the delight of our enemies like Communist China?
    I am sure VDH knows the answer to that question. Our leadership, especially the current president but also the Senate minority leader McConnell, are Chinese puppets who have sold us out to feather their own beds.

We need a massive wave of incumbents swept away and a POTUS who will immediately remove the deep state officials running the alphabet agencies that are left-wing loons either knowingly or stupidly doing the bidding of China, which is to wreck our culture and families.