Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Status of Queen

Re: Status of Queen

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Bowser is pretty versatile. He can rush the passer from the inside. Can he drop back on coverage? Maybe he can replace Queen.

I imagine that would allow a mix of Ojabo, Oweh, Houston(?), JPP (?) being on the field more.
    Oweh is useless. And is Houston even on the roster anymore? Bowser is needed on the outside. Trading Queen makes zero sense. It was like trading Hollywood last season. You put a big hole that you have no one to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Bowser is pretty versatile. He can rush the passer from the inside. Can he drop back on coverage? Maybe he can replace Queen.

I imagine that would allow a mix of Ojabo, Oweh, Houston(?), JPP (?) being on the field more.
    Oweh was better once Bowser was able to man the SAM spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Queen and Bateman for Hopkins and a late round pick? Is that unreasonable or foolish? Both?
    I am sure the Cardinals would love it but why would the Ravens do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    We still have Daelin Hayes on the roster and entering his 3rd year, we should see some progress, can he play Queen's spot?
    Hayes is an OLB.

injured 2 years in a row

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Hayes is an OLB.

injured 2 years in a row
    I thought we cut him?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Oweh was better once Bowser was able to man the SAM spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better? I mean he was missing in action for most games. Ojabo will take Oweh's place. Compare their college tape and Ojabo was dominant and Oweh looked just as bad in college. I still don't understand giving up second and Orlando Brown in order to draft him.

The team looked better with Bowser and Roquan playing as the defense had 10 good players on it. You need to Keep Queen and find a replacement for Peters . And hopefully someone steps up to take Campbell's snaps.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    Oweh is useless. And is Houston even on the roster anymore? Bowser is needed on the outside. Trading Queen makes zero sense. It was like trading Hollywood last season. You put a big hole that you have no one to fill.
    Oweh will be fine when he's playing rush LB. He played well at that spot in his rookie season and got better when Bowser returned last year. I still have high hopes for Oweh and think he's going to return to his rookie form.

Ojabo had a nice PFF grading in the Bengals game... Its what we have behind both of them that worries me. Leonard Floyd is still available.

People want to replace Queen with whom? Malik Harrison? Bynes? I don't really get the Queen hatred. He had a great season last year. And you want to put a JAG in his place?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Oweh will be fine when he's playing rush LB. He played well at that spot in his rookie season and got better when Bowser returned last year. I still have high hopes for Oweh and think he's going to return to his rookie form.

Ojabo had a nice PFF grading in the Bengals game... Its what we have behind both of them that worries me. Leonard Floyd is still available.
    PFF is useless but Ojabo is the real deal.

10. Re: Status of Queen

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I thought we cut him?
    IIRC, waived-injured at final cuts last year, passed through waivers, reverted to IR.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    People want to replace Queen with whom? Malik Harrison? Bynes? I don't really get the Queen hatred. He had a great season last year. And you want to put a JAG in his place?
    4 years of a cheaper 2nd/3rd rounder vs overpaying for a situational linebacker. Its basic roster building why people want Queen moved, he's due for an expensive 5th year option that we'd be foolish to pick up right now.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    4 years of a cheaper 2nd/3rd rounder vs overpaying for a situational linebacker. Its basic roster building why people want Queen moved, he's due for an expensive 5th year option that we'd be foolish to pick up right now.
    We drafted a bunch of linebackers in the second round and most of them turned out to be bums. Should I list them?

Correa, Arthur Brown, Sergio Kindle, Courtney Upshaw, Dan Cody.

You think you can get a player half as good as Queen in the second round? LOL.