Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    My childhood was watching his crazy show and always laughing in disbelief that people actually believed it wasnít staged at times lol. If this isnít allowed just remove it





  2. #2

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    I don't think I've ever consumed any content containing the work of Jerry Springer in my entire life





  3. #3

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Didn't live long enough to ever see a Bengals Super Bowl win.
    "That's what."
    ó She





  4. #4

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I don't think I've ever consumed any content containing the work of Jerry Springer in my entire life
    I think its kind of a show for the poverty class of people.





  5. #5

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    I think its kind of a show for the poverty class of people.
    I don't judge. Watch what you like





  6. #6

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I don't judge. Watch what you like
    Are you over 45k yet?





  7. #7

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Are you over 45k yet?
    Nah but my manager at Wal Mart got fired for smoking crack on the job, so I'm thinking about applying





  8. #8

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    I think its kind of a show for the poverty class of people.
    Thank you :)





  9. #9

    Re: OT- RIP Jerry Springer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Nah but my manager at Wal Mart got fired for smoking crack on the job, so I'm thinking about applying
    What kind of crack?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->