Blog Entries

Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways, could he be running for President?

Or is he replacing Don Lemon on CNN who just got fired.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/fox-ne...ucker-carlson/

Blog Entries

Re: Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways, could he be running for President?

Tucker would make a hell of a press secretary or Chief of Staff.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Garbage day came early. Glad to see them both gone

Cable news is an irrelevant medium.

Tucker can leave with his audience in tact and do a Joe Rogan like Podcast and he'll probably double his income.

Don Le Mon? I'm not really sure what his market is but I suspect without CNN, which is piped into just about everywhere as part of every cable package, his market presence/reach will plummet like a stone.

I would catch an occasional Tucker bit on Youtube. I enjoyed his schtick but not enough to actually tune into Fox.

Fox is now just as bad as CNN. Go to Fox for thoughts you're "allowed" to have (clearly Tucker is too far) or go to CNN for brainwashing.

Blog Entries

Tucker should go join Blaze TV with Glenn Beck.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Tucker would make a hell of a press secretary or Chief of Staff.
    How could he do a better job than the historic Karine Jean-Pierre?

Swanson elite running operations in South America in the 80's. Poor Tucker. Adios Amigos. Him and Lemon can go play golf.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

Interesting history lesson. Thomas Sowell Warned Tucker Carlson About This Problem: 10 Years Later, Biden Made It Even Worse.

https://www.westernjournal.com/sowel...de-even-worse/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Interesting history lesson. Thomas Sowell Warned Tucker Carlson About This Problem: 10 Years Later, Biden Made It Even Worse.

https://www.westernjournal.com/sowel...de-even-worse/
    I have thought for decades this "all cultures are equal" nonsense was harmful and obviously wrong.

Which is better, the Nazi culture or the British culture of the same time frame?

Which is better, the Khmer Rouge culture or the Scandinavian culture?

Which is better, the culture of the USSR or the USA?

Which is better for the creation and spread of wealth as well as freedom, the USA or ANY OTHER CULTURE IN HISTORY?

Blog Entries

If I was American I would not support this guy for president. He believes in regulation and controls of the economy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have thought for decades this "all cultures are equal" nonsense was harmful and obviously wrong.

Which is better, the Nazi culture or the British culture of the same time frame?

Which is better, the Khmer Rouge culture or the Scandinavian culture?

Which is better, the culture of the USSR or the USA?

Which is better for the creation and spread of wealth as well as freedom, the USA or ANY OTHER CULTURE IN HISTORY?
    British and American culture from the 1800s onwards has created so many benefits in life we all take for granted. America took it to another level to Britain. I actually believe after 1776 the British should have overthrown their monarchy copying what you guys did (not the French Revolution which had a lot of problems). Unfortunately it seems like today we are busy destroying everything that made us great once upon a time.