Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: That Mock Draft you guys did was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    ...but Smith going 29th or whatever he did was completely nuts.
    What the ever-loving fuck are you even talking about? Are you talking about WRs? Or have you now switched the conversation to Nolan Smith? Or are you just making shit up at this point?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Wow, the hostility level here in that post is something.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    What the ever-loving fuck are you even talking about? Are you talking about WRs? Or have you now switched the conversation to Nolan Smith? Or are you just making shit up at this point?
    Someone asked me some of my critiques, there you go. Try to keep up.

Blog Entries

It was that 6th wideout that just sent me into orbit. This board just has such an inferiority complex about wide receivers and it just completely distorts how you guys look at football. I mean only about 12 wideouts truly matter. Everyone else you just try to have an average wideout core that doesn't look as pathetic as the Ravens did last year. I'm sure I had plenty of problems throughout but Smith going 29th or whatever he did was completely nuts.

Again all I want is some accountability. When people are called out or praised for their analysis, it lifts up the overall discourse.
    I agree with your last line except you didn't call anyone out or give a critique of a poster's draft choice. You paint everyone with a broad brush as if we're sheep and you're the shepherd.
    Example : "This board just has such an inferiority complex about wide receivers and it just completely distorts how you guys look at football." So please bestow your great wisdom upon us mere peons, so we can be enlightened and develop superior powers of reason and be more like you... Bc

Someone asked me some of my critiques, there you go. Try to keep up.
    I am trying.

You talked about some dude named "Smith" who was picked at 29. But there was no Smith picked at 29. Nolan Smith was picked at 28, but I can't imagine that's who you're pitching a fit about since that guy is mocked in the first round by most people. Brugler has him at 8 overall.

But you were bitching about WRs. But there are no receivers named Smith, except Smith-Njigba, and I can't imagine that's who you are talking about either, since a) he wasn't picked anywhere close to 29, and b) his name is not Smith.

So I'm trying to keep up, but you're the one who can't even count to 29. Maybe you just grabbed the name Smith because it sounds football-y, and there's probably someone named Smith in the draft somewhere.

I mean, would you care to supply a FIRST name with the Smith that has your panties in a twist? Or would you prefer to keep your options open?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Nolan Smith is a top 10 player in this draft, he might fall some but 28 is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I agree with your last line except you didn't call anyone out or give a critique of a poster's draft choice. You paint everyone with a broad brush as if we're sheep and you're the shepherd.
    Example : "This board just has such an inferiority complex about wide receivers and it just completely distorts how you guys look at football." So please bestow your great wisdom upon us mere peons, so we can be enlightened and develop superior powers of reason and be more like you... Bc
    I have desperately been trying, it is quite difficult when every other post on this board from Ravensfan6969 or Ex involves the Ravens lack of weapons at WR as the reason we don't have 4 super bowls in the last 4 years. I will continue to try though.

Funny thing is, no one refuted the most basic point: you guys did a horrible job on the draft. No one looked at that thing afterwards and said, wow we did a great job. You can call me an ahole all you want, I just want some accountability on this board. I will continue to make threads that either call out people that had horrible takes, or threads that allow posters to go on record with predictions.
    Pretty sure it was a bunch of posters having some fun. Were you in the mock? If not why are you so upset about it? You sound like a petty child more often than not and this just makes it even uglier