Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: That Mock Draft you guys did was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Olave and Wilson had great rookie seasons. Jameson Williams was hurt, so his rookie year was a bit of a wash. Drake London also played well.

Wilson was especially impressive given he was catching passes from 4 different QB's throughout the year. He had over 1100 yards.

Olave had over 1000 yards and London had over 800 yards.

I would have been tickled pink if any of our WRs had those kind of numbers.
    Oh yeah, last year's class was great. My last comment was about the Ross/Davis/Williams class.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Funny thing is, no one refuted the most basic point: you guys did a horrible job on the draft. No one looked at that thing afterwards and said, wow we did a great job. You can call me an ahole all you want, I just want some accountability on this board. I will continue to make threads that either call out people that had horrible takes, or threads that allow posters to go on record with predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    Funny thing is, no one refuted the most basic point: you guys did a horrible job on the draft. No one looked at that thing afterwards and said, wow we did a great job. You can call me an ahole all you want, I just want some accountability on this board. I will continue to make threads that either call out people that had horrible takes, or threads that allow posters to go on record with predictions.
    What a pleasant life you live.

Main character vibes
    Burn it down

Funny thing, I don't see any of your picks on the board. And we really needed a few more GMs, too. We needed a cool and savvy expert like you to show everyone how the rest of us how it's done.

You didn't make a point. "You suck" is not a point.

If you had said, "instead of Team X taking Player Y, they should have gone with Player Z for the following reasons...", then that would have been something to discuss. But you're unwilling to share your keen NFL insights with us. Probably because you can be 100% sure that if you go out on that limb, receipts will be kept.
    "Chin up, chest out."

I’m legit curious what you think is soo bad or wrong with the draft? I mean aside from DCat and Baldy it was 12 or so strangers , football fans, drafting for teams they know little about. I generally think everyone put a little effort into their selections. No one just haphazardly picked random players. It’s like Fantasy Football. Not everyone is great at it but everyone makes an effort and generally everyone has fun. That’s the point. Expand your football knowledge and have fun with other posters.

So on that note …do tell what we mere fans ( public school grads I believe ) did so horribly wrong? I’d love to read you mighty opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    You didn't make a point. "You suck" is not a point.

If you had said, "instead of Team X taking Player Y, they should have gone with Player Z for the following reasons...", then that would have been something to discuss. But you're unwilling to share your keen NFL insights with us. Probably because you can be 100% sure that if you go out on that limb, receipts will be kept.
    Hyatt and Downs could be his only “point” the other 4 WR’s are stone cold lead pipe locks for first round picks.

I traded up to 19 to take Flowers for Houston as the 4th WR off the board…. Was that a reach? Perhaps, was there a run at the position? Yup. Does that happen in the real draft every damn year, yup…. As. Ravens fans we know that as much as anyone else. WR’s go “too early” every damn year….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Oh yeah, last year's class was great. My last comment was about the Ross/Davis/Williams class.
    Ahhh, got it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Actually we refuted you. Good luck trying to get anyone to buy into your bullshit takes. You've lost all credibility on this board and that doesn't just go away. Keep calling out people without putting any of your own predictions on th line. Wait and see what happens.

It was that 6th wideout that just sent me into orbit. This board just has such an inferiority complex about wide receivers and it just completely distorts how you guys look at football. I mean only about 12 wideouts truly matter. Everyone else you just try to have an average wideout core that doesn't look as pathetic as the Ravens did last year. I'm sure I had plenty of problems throughout but Smith going 29th or whatever he did was completely nuts.

Again all I want is some accountability. When people are called out or praised for their analysis, it lifts up the overall discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Actually we refuted you. Good luck trying to get anyone to buy into your bullshit takes. You've lost all credibility on this board and that doesn't just go away. Keep calling out people without putting any of your own predictions on th line. Wait and see what happens.
    Lol, I put my own predictions up all the time, my track record is immaculate on this board. I also sports gamble at a pretty high level just about every day of the year, I am regularly testing my knowledge against the market.