Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: That Mock Draft you guys did was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    And we donít even have a great defense lol. It has a couple nice pieces, but it ainít all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet you his first pick would be something completely stupid and unnecessary like I dunno.......a safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    I bet you his first pick would be something completely stupid and unnecessary like I dunno.......a safety.
    I'm going with DT

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    His Ravens pick :

" Darnell Wright #22
    Tennessee ∑ OT ∑ Senior
    Wright's a likely first-rounder, though NFL teams seem a little mixed on the mauling tackle. There's no questioning his dominant performance in Tennessee's thrilling win over Alabama last October, when Wright erased ballyhooed edge rusher Will Anderson Jr. In this simulation, the Ravens grab the 6-5, 333-pounder and figure he'll be a key piece of the team's future, whether Lamar Jackson is or not. "

Is this guy kidding? Meanwhile we supposedly passed on Zay Flowers, Quentin Johnston, Jordan Addison, and even Myles Murphy. SMH... Bc
    I thought the same. Daniel Jerimiah does him at 17 though. One thing is for sure, if the 4 you listed are there EDC will be trying to move back.
    "Find #20 on every play"

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    O Cyrus Torrence/Bryan Breese
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    O Cyrus Torrence/Bryan Breese

Both Cyrus and Breese would be great picks in my opinion.

Both fill immediate needs

Torrence is a massive player and could day 1 be starting left guard.

Breese is top3 favorite defensive pick. Local kid, great player. I would not hate either pick

Kyle Hamilton falling to the Ravens at 14? A disgrace.
    Cole Strange in the first round? Couldn't happen.
    Derek Stingley over Sauce Gardener? You probably went to public school.

The arrogance that you know anything that's going to happen is palpable.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    6 Wideouts in the first 23 picks. Truly speaks to the football knowledge on this board. Just incredible that you guys can think to speak about 5th round picks when you blow up the first round so badly.
    It was a "MOCK" draft. Do you understand MOCK? Every day and every week there are mock drafts usually for fans for entertainment purposes. If you follow the so-called experts and their predictions you will usually find how accurate(or inaccurate) they are with their picks. If you don't like it, just ignore it and move on. If you do, show some appreciation for a job well done.

You do realize professionals who are paid to do this for a living get about 6 or 7 picks right in the whole draft. If you dont' like the mock draft on here don't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    6 Wideouts in the first 23 picks. Truly speaks to the football knowledge on this board. Just incredible that you guys can think to speak about 5th round picks when you blow up the first round so badly.
    Next year, join us in the mock and show us your powers. It's pretty bush league to sit back and criticize after it's over. And, incidentally, there is a mock draft discussion thread for this, but for some reason you felt you had to put on a display of your assholyness by creating a new thread. Furthermore, if you visit any team based message board, you will always find that the drafters from that board, no matter which team they are GM'ing, they will favor whatever player positions in which their real team is deficient. Here on the Ravens board, it's almost always WR. Over on my Jets board, it's almost always OL. But of course you knew all that.

Enjoy your thread.
    Last edited by Dcat; 04-18-2023 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    G'man, you beat me to it. So, I'll just add that it seems balbomb didn't have the b@!!s to participate in the 2023 RSR Mock Draft. Not only does Dcat deserve tons of credit for creating it, plus Shrubbs and yourself (GOTA) for your support, but for all the posters who participated. The participants used their personal knowledge, scoured the internet for information (including viewing other mock draft sites), but had the grit to choose players (for their teams) when their turns as GM came. Some even made trades to get their man. Meanwhile, this weasel (balbomb) hid behind his computer screen thinking he would give a critique of our selections as if his evaluation of our work carried any weight. I hate to disappoint the lad, but his judgement is as heavy as a speck of dust, and should be whisked away into the dust bin and forgotten with all the other trash... Bc
    nicely stated. Far better than my response.

Sorry to disapppear at the end, but life kind of got in the way the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Kyle Hamilton falling to the Ravens at 14? A disgrace.
    Cole Strange in the first round? Couldn't happen.
    Derek Stingley over Sauce Gardener? You probably went to public school.

The arrogance that you know anything that's going to happen is palpable.

As a Jets fan, I'd like to once again thank the Houston Texans for drafting Stingley over Sauce.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: That Mock Draft you guys did was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Sorry to disappear at the end, but life kind of got in the way the last few days.
    Dcat, no need for apologies from you. You're human and we humans have lives that sometimes take us away from the 2023 RSR Mock Draft (LOL). As we all noted some take their turn within 10 minutes, some in hours, some the next day. None of us know what's happening in the guy's life who picks before us. No matter what we're almost at the very end and all who participated should be proud of their input. As for you, Jets fan...

With appreciation... Bc