Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: That Mock Draft you guys did was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    And here I thought we were all on here to have fun and enjoy talking football. Clearly some of you need to get your act together.
    We all need to find some elite private schools and enroll. I wasted so much time in public school on biology and calculus when I should have been learning about the value of 1st round receivers in the NFL Draft. Damn public school education!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    Just embarrassed by the public school education on display.
    Looks like you were hitting the books hard at the University of Vodka and Marijuana last night.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Who’s man is this jabroni?
    lol
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We all need to find some elite private schools and enroll. I wasted so much time in public school on biology and calculus when I should have been learning about the value of 1st round receivers in the NFL Draft. Damn public school education!
    I never realized the damage I was doing to my son sending him to public schools. How will he ever predict round 1 of the NFL draft now!

Blog Entries

Angry Re: That Mock Draft you guys did was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You (balbomb) should have participated. We had plenty of teams available. You could have showed us how to do it properly instead of being a spectator
    G'man, you beat me to it. So, I'll just add that it seems balbomb didn't have the b@!!s to participate in the 2023 RSR Mock Draft. Not only does Dcat deserve tons of credit for creating it, plus Shrubbs and yourself (GOTA) for your support, but for all the posters who participated. The participants used their personal knowledge, scoured the internet for information (including viewing other mock draft sites), but had the grit to choose players (for their teams) when their turns as GM came. Some even made trades to get their man. Meanwhile, this weasel (balbomb) hid behind his computer screen thinking he would give a critique of our selections as if his evaluation of our work carried any weight. I hate to disappoint the lad, but his judgement is as heavy as a speck of dust, and should be whisked away into the dust bin and forgotten with all the other trash... Bc

What a disgrace we are for getting together and organizing something in the community to have fun. How dare we
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    What a disgrace we are for getting together and organizing something in the community to have fun. How dare we
    I actually wish I had the time to join y’all this year. I enjoyed watching the picks and it’s definitely refreshing to see. We should have a Dcat (and I think you) appreciation thread for organizing it.

See, OP is right. My private middle school education (a few decades ago mind you) taught me that you can only mock 4...mayyyyybe 5 WRs in the first round. I then went on to a public HS and learned that people mocked 6 or 7 WRs in the first. I knew that high school was going to ruin my brain and immediately transferred.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Peter Schrager drops his mock - 4 WRs in the first. I'm starting to warm up to Will Levis

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schra...o-rbs-picked-i
    His Ravens pick :

" Darnell Wright #22
    Tennessee · OT · Senior
    Wright's a likely first-rounder, though NFL teams seem a little mixed on the mauling tackle. There's no questioning his dominant performance in Tennessee's thrilling win over Alabama last October, when Wright erased ballyhooed edge rusher Will Anderson Jr. In this simulation, the Ravens grab the 6-5, 333-pounder and figure he'll be a key piece of the team's future, whether Lamar Jackson is or not. "

Is this guy kidding? Meanwhile we supposedly passed on Zay Flowers, Quentin Johnston, Jordan Addison, and even Myles Murphy. SMH... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    His Ravens pick :

" Darnell Wright #22
    Tennessee · OT · Senior
    Wright's a likely first-rounder, though NFL teams seem a little mixed on the mauling tackle. There's no questioning his dominant performance in Tennessee's thrilling win over Alabama last October, when Wright erased ballyhooed edge rusher Will Anderson Jr. In this simulation, the Ravens grab the 6-5, 333-pounder and figure he'll be a key piece of the team's future, whether Lamar Jackson is or not. "

Is this guy kidding? Meanwhile we supposedly passed on Zay Flowers, Quentin Johnston, Jordan Addison, and even Myles Murphy. SMH... Bc
    I knew someone would call that out. Agreed, not very likely to be the Ravens pick. But he'll change his mock a half dozen times before the draft and maybe hit it on one of those

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Bro is stuck in 2000. He truly believes a great defense can win it all today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Bro is stuck in 2000. He truly believes a great defense can win it all today.
    And we don’t even have a great defense lol. It has a couple nice pieces, but it ain’t all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk