Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Richardson has accuracy problems and he needs the right kind of coaching to improve his game at the NFL level. The Ravens aren't that team. Will they work enough on Richardson's fundamentals and throwing motion?

Harbaugh is going to use Richardson's running ability as a crutch. Plus it's not fair to throw Richardson to the wolves and tell him pass the ball when Agholor, Bateman and Duvernay are his top three wide receivers.
    The Ravens went 6-1 with Lamar in his rookie year.

He set the NFL record in his first start for the most carries by a QB in a game.

Run and win.

It's simple, some prefer more passes and fewer wins.

Richardson is 244 pounds and ran 4.43. That's top of the line. Fields is bigger than most and faster than almost all. Richardson is bigger and faster than Fields.

There has been so much about Lamar. The same teams that are interested in Richardson are the teams that would be interested in Lamar. If the Ravens would be getting Richardson, they'd be trading Lamar. The Eagles are in a position where they could have both Hurts and Richardson, because they have a 10 and a 30. If Richardson fell to the Colts, they could trade the 10 and the 30 for the 4 and take Richardson.

2. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    AR not falling to 22, theyd have to trade up at minimum, but they making googly eyes at him already.

Is he our Jordan Love? Are we going to 2018 Joe Flacco him?
    Did you hear that Lamar could be gone?

Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post

He set the NFL record in his first start for the most carries by a QB in a game.

Run and win.

Richardson is 244 pounds and ran 4.43. That's top of the line. Fields is bigger than most and faster than almost all. Richardson is bigger and faster than Fields.

There has been so much about Lamar. The same teams that are interested in Richardson are the teams that would be interested in Lamar. If the Ravens would be getting Richardson, they'd be trading Lamar. The Eagles are in a position where they could have both Hurts and Richardson, because they have a 10 and a 30. If Richardson fell to the Colts, they could trade the 10 and the 30 for the 4 and take Richardson.
    Every post you make has the same formula saying the same thing. Are you sure you aren’t a browns bot, sent here to destroy us?

4. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'd always suspected that John Harbaugh's original vision was to get five years out of Lamar and just replace Lamar with another athletic QB with great running ability. Drafting Richardson would confirm it for me. Like, Lamar exceeded expectations, so they made him a decent offer, but if they could get Richardson, they'd be fine letting Lamar go for two firsts if they can't squeeze more before then.

Hopefully, that's wrong and they stay away from Richardson altogether.
    If 1 first gets them the replacement QB, then 1 first might be sufficient. a 1/4 is worth more jimmy johnson points than 1/16 and next years first.

I would want Richardson. and Greg Roman back.

If 1 first gets them the replacement QB, then 1 first might be sufficient. a 1/4 is worth more jimmy johnson points than 1/16 and next years first.

I would want Richardson. and Greg Roman back.
    You hate the ravens lol

6. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Every post you make has the same formula saying the same thing. Are you sure you aren’t a browns bot, sent here to destroy us?
    No, actually, you are full of it. I type a vast assortment of different stuff in different threads.

But my position about Richardson hasn't changed. 4.43 at 244, I'd want that. He finishes up all his numbers, he's the overall 1 pick, as I see it. Cheaper than Lamar. Not yet proven to be difficult like Lamar.

It's a scenario where the Ravens could get out of Lamar. I think he plays on the tag if he isn't traded for someone like Richardson, or actually Richardson. Colts might be there thinking "Richardson has the physical upside, but Lamar goes to the playoffs every year he plays enough." They're similar QBs. Lamar is very difficult, so the contract thing might be very difficult for the Colts.

Can the Ravens go "we're trading you to the Colts. Sign the tag. Worry about the contract later?" Or are the Ravens just screwed because Lamar is impossible to deal with? The Ravens could do a Lamar for Richardson deal on draft day with the Colts on the clock. But would that just be too difficult with Lamar being unable to sign contracts?

I would like to dial up Lamar 2018 again, and the best way that can happen in 2023 is probably with Anthony Richardson and Greg Roman.

Richardson is probably best off with the Eagles, who have ex Florida OC and current OC, Brian Johnson. It just seems like that's a match.

Blog Entries

Run and win.

And where did that formula ultimately get them?

Richardson may be the lone first round QB who Lamar has better accuracy than, in this draft.

9. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    You hate the ravens lol
    it would be Ravens 2018, but they should start week 1. dial all the running to max.

in 2018, the Ravens had over 200 yards rushing in 5 of the 7 Lamar starts. More rushing yards than passing yards in 6 of 7 games. Only loss, in OT, was to the Chiefs who went to the Championship game that year.

Do that again. Lamar could do that again, but he would rather pass more.

I don't think the Ravens get Richardson. They'll get Lamar back. They do have to upgrade the backup spot and since Lamar is not back, the backup upgrade should be someone who can start. Cam Newton seems right for that role. Cam Newton goes 5-5, Lamar comes back goes 6-1. 11-6, playoffs and Lamar is still healthy. It's a plausible scenario.

Monken about to quit and Roman Empire will be back lmao

11. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Accuracy problems? That's putting it mildly. Richardson is a hyper athletic Kyle Boller. Boller could throw a ball from his knees through the goal post. Richardson can show a ball 500 yards to no one. It's the same BS and won't work in the NFL. Maybe Richardson figures it out in a couple of seasons? Who knows. Meanwhile he'll make Zach Wildon look like a star
    You forgot to mention that he's 244 pounds and he ran a 4.43 at the combine. He's a 10/10 RAS at QB, RB, and WR.

And this is a Ravens board, and Lamar Jackson is a Raven. Lamar Jackson is the one who won MVP the year he broke a bunch of QB rushing records. And this was when he was on the Ravens. The team this message board is about.

Duplicate Ravens w/ Lamar 2018 with Ravens w/ Richardson 2023. Lots of running.

It's quite plausible and it would work. Not likely to happen.

12. Re: Anthony Richardson, Ravens meeting him for the Second Time

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Monken about to quit and Roman Empire will be back lmao
    excellent!