Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe > Lamar

Blog Entries

Re: Joe > Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Yea man they reaching for the clouds. Give lamar Boldin, Torrey, Jacoby and caldwell calling plays things would be much different for lamar.
    But they don't want to objectively have that conversation though.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Lol not much. I don’t know if this is a coaching failure or a player failure it feels like both
    Well if your ever going to have a clean break and reset nows the time….new coach let him pick a new qb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Which QB am i describing Lamar or Flacco?

Questionable Offensive Coordinators
    Defensive Minded team
    Harbaugh as HC
    Surrounded by Injuries on otherwise promising playoff years
    Often a lack of Wide Receiver help
    Hamstrung by an oldschool offensive philosophy, in a modern NFL
    Takes Blame because of contract

The answer is both lol, they both have been held back by Harbaugh(not directly but sometimes through his staff) imo
    His inability to pick a scheme and stick to it has hurt to. When Kubiak was here that should have been his system he should have learned it forward and backwards. And promoted someone of that staff to keep the system going.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    What was the point of bringing him up at all?
    We said it in that thread. It was to point out that the NFL memo, on top of other things, really weren’t the big deal that the league was trying to make them, because we were still willing to trade for Roquan, pay him and he’s been great here and everybody has loved him. It didn’t negatively effect his desire to be traded. It didn’t negatively effect the contract he was eventually offered by us and it just wasn’t a big deal at all. But a lot of people didn’t understand that because they really weren’t privy to the Roquan Smith details before we traded for him. So all of this Lamar stuff seems like a bigger deal than it is. And again, we said all of this in that very thread, but you are dead set on believing what you wanted to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    We said it in that thread. It was to point out that the NFL memo, on top of other things, really weren’t the big deal that the league was trying to make them, because we were still willing to trade for Roquan, pay him and he’s been great here and everybody has loved him. It didn’t negatively effect his desire to be traded. It didn’t negatively effect the contract he was eventually offered by us and it just wasn’t a big deal at all. But a lot of people didn’t understand that because they really weren’t privy to the Roquan Smith details before we traded for him. So all of this Lamar stuff seems like a bigger deal than it is. And again, we said all of this in that very thread, but you are dead set on believing what you wanted to believe.
    Exactly. No need to explain this any further.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Well if your ever going to have a clean break and reset nows the time….new coach let him pick a new qb
    This is where I’m at with this whole franchise.

Thread title is correct. Never enjoyed football more than 2012 - 2019 or whatever year was his last in Baltimore.

Blog Entries

This is where I’m at with this whole franchise.
    I’ll ask again Smoove…

“Can anyone quantify that value without using the word “culture” or saying he’s simply “a good coach?” If W-L record, please tell us specifically what did Harbaugh implement that was a quality or action that was unique to him to achieve that W-L?”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    His inability to pick a scheme and stick to it has hurt to. When Kubiak was here that should have been his system he should have learned it forward and backwards. And promoted someone of that staff to keep the system going.
    You’re giving him credit by assuming he was aware of shifting philosophies.

Which QB am i describing Lamar or Flacco?

Questionable Offensive Coordinators
    Defensive Minded team
    Harbaugh as HC
    Surrounded by Injuries on otherwise promising playoff years
    Often a lack of Wide Receiver help
    Hamstrung by an oldschool offensive philosophy, in a modern NFL
    Takes Blame because of contract

The answer is both lol, they both have been held back by Harbaugh(not directly but sometimes through his staff) imo
    You Summed this thread in a single post!

I was a flacco fan, Every game he started I felt he gave them a chance to win.
    I at the beginning was not a Lamar fan. However I watched him do things I never thought possible in a Ravens uniform (especially with Harbaugh as head coach) and my opinion changed.
    Every game Lamar starts he gives you a chance to win.

For anyone to say Flacco was better based on stats like Wins, Points, On the field impact and controlling the game is just being disingenuous and a hater. Flacco never lead the year in TD passes.

I just saw stats last night, Since 2019 Lamar is like 7th in TD Passes over those years, on top of all the fans whining about him missing games. Somehow he managed to accomplish that feet while missing games two years in a row.

Flacco was never talked about as a top QB in the league top 3 or top 5. Lamar is always mentioned as a top QB.

Gonna disagree that Flacco was amazing but I guess im in the minority
    I guess you like losing in the wild card round.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    You Summed this thread in a single post!

I was a flacco fan, Every game he started I felt he gave them a chance to win.
    I at the beginning was not a Lamar fan. However I watched him do things I never thought possible in a Ravens uniform (especially with Harbaugh as head coach) and my opinion changed.
    Every game Lamar starts he gives you a chance to win.

For anyone to say Flacco was better based on stats like Wins, Points, On the field impact and controlling the game is just being disingenuous and a hater. Flacco never lead the year in TD passes.

I just saw stats last night, Since 2019 Lamar is like 7th in TD Passes over those years, on top of all the fans whining about him missing games. Somehow he managed to accomplish that feet while missing games two years in a row.

Flacco was never talked about as a top QB in the league top 3 or top 5. Lamar is always mentioned as a top QB.
    All Joe did was win the big games. When the Conference was loaded with great teams. Patriots, Steelers and Colts. Those were some great teams he had to beat. Lamar couldn’t even beat a bad Chargers team in the playoffs. Totally clueless. Lamar in the playoffs seems similar to Kyle Boller.