Blog Entries

Great, so Baltimore is accepting lots of the toxic water from the East Palestine, Ohio train wreck. WTF

I don't believe this is a very good idea. How about you? Baltimore's water is already dirty enough.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...aded-baltimore

Re: Great, so Baltimore is accepting lots of the toxic water from the East Palestine, Ohio train wreck. WTF

Your kidding right? Its a treatment facility. That is what it is designed to do. How about great job Baltimore bringing in a big client?

Re: Great, so Baltimore is accepting lots of the toxic water from the East Palestine, Ohio train wreck. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Your kidding right? Its a treatment facility. That is what it is designed to do. How about great job Baltimore bringing in a big client?
    Will they ship the toxic water on trains?

If so hopefully it won't be going through my neighborhood.

Can you imagine a trainwreck spill of toxic waste from a trainwreck spill? lol.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 03-27-2023 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    At least it was a different company this time?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk