Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hey Lamar - try this (useful advice only)

Are we really being honest here? I would bet someone has reached out to Lamar, RGIII....one of his peers, someone who may have his number. By this point I would bet someone has grabbed his ear besides Ken Francis. Either two things has happened, one....his ego will not allow him to follow through on advice he has been given, or two.......he's just not that bright. He doesn't have the where with all to get out of his own way. I am not making light of it......I seriously mean it. He simply doesn't have the tools to read the room.......Lamar isn't any different then other self indulged athletes we have seen in the past. Through their entire lives every whim or desire was taken care of. He was never been told....no.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Are we really being honest here? I would bet someone has reached out to Lamar, RGIII....one of his peers, someone who may have his number. By this point I would bet someone has grabbed his ear besides Ken Francis. Either two things has happened, one....his ego will not allow him to follow through on advice he has been given, or two.......he's just not that bright. He doesn't have the where with all to get out of his own way. I am not making light of it......I seriously mean it. He simply doesn't have the tools to read the room.......Lamar isn't any different than other self indulged athletes we have seen in the past. Through their entire lives every whim or desire was taken care of. He was never been told....no.
    His momma is an enabler.

Get an agent and take the damn deal.

Otherwise, pack it up and God bless.