Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Ravens have signed FA WR Nelson Agholor

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    Can they cut Agholor before the season and not have the salary count against the cap?
    Yeah but at that point the only thing to use it on would probably be to just have carry over into next year.

I'm ok if it is a few million bucks

if it is a lot more than that AND precludes us for adding a Stud WR thru trade = F This

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    People have expected too much of them at the position in FA. Though, to be clear and fair, that's the organization's fault (yes I am blaming them!), they shouldn't have said they were going to overhaul the receiver room if they weren't going to actually be able to do it.

Are you starting to see my points now?

This is the dumb shit I have pointed out for years now with how dumb they have been at fixing this roster.

Both Decosta and Harbaugh have publicly trashed their WR players. They said the WR Room would look very different Fans thought improved The two clowns responsible meant (WORSE).

This is a horrible signing. THey would have been better signing Jarvis Landry. He has more to offer than Agulor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    They would have to want to come here, at those same prices. Juju already said no once. Idk about Lazard but given the choice of NY with Rodgers or Baltimore with ??? that’s not hard.
    What wide receiver wants to spend 80 percent of his time blocking?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Youre agreeing with me, I still think the Byron Pringle's/ Bryan Edwards of the world are worth a visit and not such a quick signing of Algohlor.
    Algholor is ready to block !!
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

$6.25M. Please tell me this is an error. That is more than double what we should be paying him

**edit/retract: I misread. Half of this guaranteed, half with incentives

AGHOLOR CAN’T FUCKING CATCH.

This is the answer.

Pray he’s not higher than 4th on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I'd rather bring back Robinson too he doesn't have the issues dropping the ball like Agholor does. Either way this signing doesn't solve any issues at WR and the Ravens are still in need of a legit start WR. I'm guessing they draft one and good luck with that.
    Exactly.

Agulor is trash. I am sorry this signing is right there with last years Stupid ass RB MIke Davis signing. Straight trash.

Dumb shit like this, is why Fans question and criticize the clown show at 1 winning drive.

The just signed a WR from the Patriots who are the only other team in the NFL more inept at WR then the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Are you starting to see my points now?

This is the dumb shit I have pointed out for years now with how dumb they have been at fixing this roster.

Both Decosta and Harbaugh have publicly trashed their WR players. They said the WR Room would look very different Fans thought improved The two clowns responsible meant (WORSE).

This is a horrible signing. THey would have been better signing Jarvis Landry. He has more to offer than Agulor.
    Never fear. Our 200 million dollar secondary will save us!
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

11. Re: The Ravens have signed FA WR Nelson Agholor

There ya go, no more complaining about a lack of WRs.

Blog Entries

Oh hell