Anyone growing weed this year?

I'm not a big pot guy but I love go grow stuff. It's legal now so....

Discus.

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone growing weed this year?

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Discus.
    I always have a large vegetable garden every year but this year I bought some grow lights and used some overhead shop lights and started my seeds indoors. Tons of You Tubes on this. Trouble is, I started too early. I usually wait till Mother's day to plant most of my stuff but many of my plants are already big enough to be planted outside now. I did plant lettuce and onions yesterday. Can you buy pot seeds online?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I always have a large vegetable garden every year but this year I bought some grow lights and used some overhead shop lights and started my seeds indoors. Tons of You Tubes on this. Trouble is, I started too early. I usually wait till Mother's day to plant most of my stuff but many of my plants are already big enough to be planted outside now. I did plant lettuce and onions yesterday. Can you buy pot seeds online?
    Yes it's time to start your veg/stuff for summer.

Very weird weed is legal. I imagine a lot of people will grow a plant or 2 now that they can.

One problem with that might be idiots that don't know how to tell the difference between males and females polinating and seeding up everyones female plants, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Discus.
    Old school - I don't do drugs whatsoever, regardless of legality. Never smoked pot or anything else. Figure my brain can use all the help it can get without messing it up further. No judgement, I have many friends who partake.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Old school - I don't do drugs whatsoever, regardless of legality. Never smoked pot or anything else. Figure my brain can use all the help it can get without messing it up further. No judgement, I have many friends who partake.
    That's cool. I don't really care for weed myself. I think some people are wired in a way where it is therapeutic and I don't judge them.

It has been my observation that alcohol consumption is much more destabilizing cognitively and emotionally than weed (which may also be as well, I would not know I don't really use it).

I do better at work and in life in general during periods when I remove alcohol completely from the equation.

To each his own.

Blog Entries

I've been paying 40-60 an 8th at the medical dispensaries for the past 3 years, living down in this area options are limited and so prices are not very competitive, so yeah, I'm definitely going to give it a try. I guess I could have beforehand with all the seeds I've found but I'm not really a lawbreaker lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52