Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens: Grade "D" In Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    See, now EDC clearly doesn’t want to do that. He wants to keep lamar. So your lambasting the guy for doing what he can to keep the most important player in your opinion?
    When you feel so confident that you had the top offer, but are now hoarding cap space creating options, because you strongly suspect otherwise, that tells me that you didn't give your absolute best offer. If another team is ready to put forth a better offer, what's to stop Lamar from looking at you and saying, 'Don't even bother, because I've been trying to tell you all this time and you kept telling me I was wrong. If you are willing to match now, why didn't you previously put forth your de facto offer (Your, 'We're not going a penny over') offer, before tagging me'?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Still think the NE tag was not the way to go. Yes they thought they could have had someone negotiate the contract for him under the NE tag, but the longer this goes, the worse it is for us. Especially if he doesn’t sign.

Could have used the exclusive tag, restructured our big guys and been signing and making the moves we needed to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    To add insult to injury, the Browns just traded for Elijah Moore.
    According to joboy79 Ravens have a top 5 roster at every position.

Blog Entries

FWIW, the Jets are making all kinds of moves in spite of their qb situation up in the air. All while still reserving space for a potential ARod signing. That's called planning ahead.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    FWIW, the Jets are making all kinds of moves in spite of their qb situation up in the air. All while still reserving space for a potential ARod signing. That's called planning ahead.
    LMFAO

But according to the Purple Patrol its entirely Lamars fault for holding the Ravens hostage! lol

The Ravens front office and Harbaugh are never accountable for anything

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    According to joboy79 Ravens have a top 5 roster at every position.
    Jonboy IS EDC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

On one hand, Lamar may truly want to stay, see what Monken has to offer and be fine with the Ravens matching an offer sheet.

On the other hand, he could be questioning why you need another team to determine how much you value me after all this time? Clearly, if they're willing to offer me more and give up picks to do it, they value me more than you. So I want to go play for them.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    The fuck I can't argue it.

Eric CANNOT make Lamar sign. Got that? Get that?

Plans mean nothing when the quarterback is a man-child who is controlled by his mother, a rapper, a washed-up quarterback, and DeMaurice Smith.

Don't give me any horseshit Lamar is his own man. Josh Allen made bank already by having an agent and will make more, meanwhile, Lamar is fucking around year after year.

Who is Eric surrounded by? Ozzie Newsome. Yeah, one of the greatest to ever play the game. Hall of Famer, one of the most respected men, and among the greatest former general managers ever. Next up, you may hate him, but his resume is better than anyone on Lamar's team, John Harbaugh. Last, and this means nothing to you, I am sure, he works and answers to Steve Bisciotti, a self-made billionaire. Not a little kid like Lamar who tweets about wanting to be a billionaire, a real live one.

What sucks is you as a fan. Alleged fan. I never gave you shit about following Flacco to Denver, but we here at RSR have seen your song and dance before where the player goes before the team.

The Jets are in LIMBO with no QB.

So what is the excuse for them?

Nothing but nonsense excuses as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    It’s still early but we are way behind the 8 ball when it comes to building this roster. And on top of that we don’t even have a second round pick. Do we have the worst roster in the division right now? It’s getting spooky out here.
    Have you ever noticed that they tend to be (Way behind the 8 ball) when it comes to making any tough decisions?

Its why Terpsfan82 has in his sig line (We are not changing anything).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LMFAO

But according to the Purple Patrol its entirely Lamars fault for holding the Ravens hostage! lol

The Ravens front office and Harbaugh are never accountable for anything
    Yeah I'm curious why none of the FO saw this coming 1 year ago. 6 months ago? What made them think things would change just because they tagged him? This is some Keystone Kops shit.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Then roll with Huntley as your QB this season.
    Ravens not your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Still think the NE tag was not the way to go. Yes they thought they could have had someone negotiate the contract for him under the NE tag, but the longer this goes, the worse it is for us. Especially if he doesn’t sign.

Could have used the exclusive tag, restructured our big guys and been signing and making the moves we needed to make.
    With this soft market? That means Lamar plays in the expensive tag and we make no progress at all.

At least this way he has little choice but to agree to our best contract offer in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk