Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Quiet

Re: The Quiet

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    If what I read from Florio is true and Lamar wants to move on from the Ravens. F him. I'm begging the Ravens to work a trade and get him off our team. No way you want a disgruntled starting qb.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lamar-jackson/
    It is time for both the Ravens and Lamar to go their separate ways. Call it a divorce. The relationship is beyond repair. They have been negotiating an extension, or trying to, for over 2 years. Lamar will never be satisfied playing for the $32M, although people act as though we are asking him to play for minimum wage. The truth is, he is not an elite QB. He is an outstanding runner, who knows how to throw a football somewhat. His winning record isn't about him; its about how good the Ravens are as a team. To give him all of the credit is disrespectful to the other skilled players. I hope the Ravens pull back the contract and if he wants to play, then he can play on the tag for another "prove it" year. Let's see if he can remain healthy for a full 17 game season and lead the Ravens to the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    If what I read from Florio is true and Lamar wants to move on from the Ravens. F him. I'm begging the Ravens to work a trade and get him off our team. No way you want a disgruntled starting qb.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lamar-jackson/
    That came from whoever this uncertified person is. That's the reason they require certification because anyone can say anything. If Lamar wants out then he needs to say it. This can only come from him or his agent which is also him

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    He tanked his value malingering / sicking out on that playoff game.

Everything has been a mess, but missing that playoff game When healthy enough to play is an unforgivable football sin.

Gloating about it afterwards even worse

your sources betrayed you kid lol

we know it hurts. Heal up and be best

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Lamar has until July to salvage it. I just don't think he will. I also don't think he's playing for that $32. After July it's a 1 year deal. That doesn't mean it has to be a 1 year $32.4 deal just because he's on the tag. Florio and Simms were speculating today that Lamar might demand $50 million for the season or sit out. Neither thought he would step on the field at the tag number with Carr and Jones getting more. I'm sure the NFLPA is going to be encouraging this type of thought the whole time. Until Lamar gets some real representation and breaks with those puppet masters he's screwed.
    Let him sit out. They said something like adding a $1 million per game played bonus. NOPE. Maybe a few hundred thousand but I wouldn't increase his pay too much this year because the next tag is 20% more than this year's tag. Keep that number low and tag him again.

And I want him back, but I am not playing this BS game. If he doesn't want the awesome deal already offered sit out, earn nothing, then come back for another round of the NE tag at $32 million next year. In the meantime we can take a shot on a guy like Dorian Thompson-Robinson in the mid to late rounds.

Lamar will only crush his value by not playing.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    I can't see any way they increase his compensation on a one year deal without additional terms. Throwing in there terms for making good faith effort to play, And for having to work with ravens doctors and rehab team if any injury were to occur. No more doctor lamar jackson Web m d nonsense
    A per game roster bonus is what we spoken about.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Tell me when I've been wrong so far. I'm waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

And, you're obsessed with me on here. You're like a groupie, it is pretty cool.