Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Our Beloved John Harbaugh remains.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    This a serious post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look y’all hate Lamar I get it. But without Lamar we aren’t winning shit. The only two QBs we’ll have access to this season are Hendon Hooker or Tanner McKee.

Next year it’s too early to call on the other QBs, but we won’t have any shot at Caleb Williams … roster is too good to get the number one overall seed.

If we can’t figure it out with Lamar we will have to draft a QB in 2024 because they aren’t signing any of the pathetic QB free agents.

Reasonable to believe a rookie QB won’t win the SB his rookie season so without Lamar playing another snap in Baltimore … the earliest we could go into a season as SB contenders is September 2025 … more realistically September 2026.

Hopefully we’re all still alive by then 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Humphrey View Post
    Look y’all hate Lamar I get it. But without Lamar we aren’t winning shit. The only two QBs we’ll have access to this season are Hendon Hooker or Tanner McKee.

Next year it’s too early to call on the other QBs, but we won’t have any shot at Caleb Williams … roster is too good to get the number one overall seed.

If we can’t figure it out with Lamar we will have to draft a QB in 2024 because they aren’t signing any of the pathetic QB free agents.

Reasonable to believe a rookie QB won’t win the SB his rookie season so without Lamar playing another snap in Baltimore … the earliest we could go into a season as SB contenders is September 2025 … more realistically September 2026.

Hopefully we’re all still alive by then
    Lamar has a deal that’s fair on the tablet. Instead Lamar is trying be greedy and milk it for every guaranteed penny he can get.
    It’s not that people hate Lamar, but they hate the way he’s playing this entire contract process out.

You want the Ravens to write him a blank check and tell him tell us what you want and you get it. You’d rather the team be in cap hell for years as long as you can say Lamar is on the team. The soft fuck pulled some bitch shit last year so if anyone hates him that’s the reason why.
    I don’t hate him but I do think he’s not the teammate he tried to promote himself as.

Blog Entries

Lamar has a deal that’s fair on the tablet. Instead Lamar is trying be greedy and milk it for every guaranteed penny he can get.
    It’s not that people hate Lamar, but they hate the way he’s playing this entire contract process out.

You want the Ravens to write him a blank check and tell him tell us what you want and you get it. You’d rather the team be in cap hell for years as long as you can say Lamar is on the team. The soft fuck pulled some bitch shit last year so if anyone hates him that’s the reason why.
    I don’t hate him but I do think he’s not the teammate he tried to promote himself as.

He's going to get a better offer from another team.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He's going to get a better offer from another team.
    Should I hold my breath?

Blog Entries

Should I hold my breath?

Actually, yes, because it's probably not going to happen until after the draft. Could be sooner, but.......................
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

This is business, but Lamar is greedy for wanting to get paid at his number, while the Ravens are noble for wanting to pay him at their number.

Genuine question … if the hold up is in guaranteed money … and by all accounts he’s been offered $200M guaranteed and he’s looking for $250M guaranteed (more or less) … what cap hell are you talking about? The Ravens have seemingly ALREADY decided as an organization that for $50M a year for 4 YRs he’s worth it … so really the hold up is over a potential ONE year of “cap hell”?

That “soft fuck” has been hit more times than any quarterback since 2018. One slap across your potty mouth from that “soft fuck” would have your taste buds fucked up for the rest of your life.

Everyone thats ever been his teammate or coach describes him as a workaholic, team first, great guy … but hey maybe you know better I’ll give you that.

Actually, yes, because it's probably not going to happen until after the draft. Could be sooner, but.......................
    You mean after the draft when no one has cap space anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Humphrey View Post
    This is business, but Lamar is greedy for wanting to get paid at his number, while the Ravens are noble for wanting to pay him at their number.

Genuine question … if the hold up is in guaranteed money … and by all accounts he’s been offered $200M guaranteed and he’s looking for $250M guaranteed (more or less) … what cap hell are you talking about? The Ravens have seemingly ALREADY decided as an organization that for $50M a year for 4 YRs he’s worth it … so really the hold up is over a potential ONE year of “cap hell”?

That “soft fuck” has been hit more times than any quarterback since 2018. One slap across your potty mouth from that “soft fuck” would have your taste buds fucked up for the rest of your life.

Everyone thats ever been his teammate or coach describes him as a workaholic, team first, great guy … but hey maybe you know better I’ll give you that.
    Negotiations shouldn’t be one sided.

Lamar doesn’t care about “that” guaranteed number, because the NFLPA told him so, the only number he cares about is fully guaranteed.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Usually by the end of every year I'm with you calling for a change. Once that doesn't happen I just accept it and wait for November for Harbaugh to piss me off again. March and April is more of when I get pissed off at DeCosta since he's front and center.
    I'm going to see what happens with the situation. Monken could represent a big change, he's definitely high passing volume. Maybe the Ravens are waiting for Lamar to trade for Hopkins. There's no way Hopkins would welcome a trade without Lamar (or a young stud from the draft) being under contract. But it's possible he would if the Ravens have a good QB.

Let's see what happens with
    1. Lamar/QB situation
    2. Draft situation
    3. Monken in the preseason

John said he's changing at the end of the year conference
    Monken is a definite upgrade from Roman's passing scheme

So let's see what happens

Blog Entries

Harbaugh in 2019: “You’re not going to be a certain type of receiver and want to come play in Baltimore,” Harbaugh said. “We have not received calls from some guys. That’s OK, I don’t want to hear from those guys.”

Harbaugh in 2021: “I’m not going to beg anybody to be here,” Harbaugh said at his end-of-season press conference last week. “I’m not a college coach and I don’t have to recruit anybody. You want to win? You want to be a part of a great organization, and you want to be a part of a team, and you want to love coming to work every single day, and you’re a football player and you love football? You want to play in the AFC North – come here. If you don’t. . . If you’re all about stats, and numbers, and your stat line, and how many balls you catch, necessarily, and that’s all you care for – then there’s a lot of other teams you can go play for, and we’ll be looking forward to lining up against you.”

You can change all of the OCs you want. Until Harbaugh is gone, this won't change.

If nothing changes, then nothing changes. See my sig.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

This a serious post?
    No, it has the word “cuck” in it.

I think Harbaugh has slowly become a toxic presence within the organization. His insistence on a certain type of player, certain type of scheme, incestuous hirings, nonsensical reliance on coordinators, inflexibility to change and his arrogance will really hurt this team in the very near future. What do I know, I'm just a dude at the end of the bar.