Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pro Life Legislation

Congrats to the governor of Minnesota who legislated in free lunch and breakfast to all school kids. Absolutely beautiful stuff to see public goods socialized for the benefit of all of us. The idea of “Community” truly coming alive.

Shout out to the black panthers who were demonized for practically beginning things like this and trying to make it popular.

Things like this is truly what helps America to become great again

https://twitter.com/moreperfectus/st...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pro Life Legislation

I agree. Speaking of pro life, Congress needs to pass legislation that establishes a woman's right to have an abortion and access to contraception. I hesitate to get involved in the cesspool of ignorance and stupidity I see on this forum, but this issue is very important. Pro-choice is pro-life.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsRaven View Post
    I agree. Speaking of pro life, Congress needs to pass legislation that establishes a woman's right to have an abortion and access to contraception. I hesitate to get involved in the cesspool of ignorance and stupidity I see on this forum, but this issue is very important. Pro-choice is pro-life.
    By throwing out the words you chose and insulting half of the population like that, you prove to be what you accuse others of. In my opinion at least. Who wants to argue with people that come right out plainly stating they already hate you and your opinions (i.e. the liberal cesspool)? How can you argue with people who respond with things like "I refuse to engage with you"? It's always funny to see.

There are people here who think Tucker Carlson is a reliable source of information. Some people aren't worth engaging with.

Blog Entries

Should men be allowed to have abortions?

Do you draw a line in the sand where you think abortions are no longer Ok?

Most of Europe draws the line around 13 weeks, outside of special circumstances. Many US states allow significantly later in a pregnancy. Do you believe a federal law should include a time limitation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

If one believes, as I do, that human life begins when a sperm and egg become one, DNA is formed, and a human cell is formed that then begins splitting, then abortion is the ending of an innocent human life. That is murder.

If you want to sway me that "pro-choice is pro-life" then you need to find the flaw in my logic.

By the way, are you pro-SCHOOL-choice?

There are people here who think Tucker Carlson is a reliable source of information. Some people aren't worth engaging with.
    LOL. Another poster to spew logical fallacies.

What INFORMATION has Tucker Carlson shared that has proven to not be true? Not what opinion you disagree with, but what information.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL. Another poster to spew logical fallacies.

What INFORMATION has Tucker Carlson shared that has proven to not be true? Not what opinion you disagree with, but what information.
    The Dominion case proves that the entire Fox News is just entertainment. Their legal defence is that it is entertainment and not fact.

So, from their own lawyers, it’s all non-fact based entertainment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    The Dominion case proves that the entire Fox News is just entertainment. Their legal defence is that it is entertainment and not fact.

Kind of like the Biden Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post

So nothing specific in regard to Carlson then.

And that defense doesn't mean the statements about Dominion are true, it means that is the easiest way to win the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So nothing specific in regard to Carlson then.

And that defense doesn't mean the statements about Dominion are true, it means that is the easiest way to win the case.
    Read Carlson sms to other staff OR choose to live in ignorance. Your choice.