Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ravens re-sign Justice Hill

I believe it was Edgar Allan who Raved about Justice Hill special teams ability. If he is truly a pro bowl level special teams player then I don't see the frustration about this signing.

I think Monken will use him more effectively as a screen option.
    "That's what."
    — She

I was thinking: in another thread ShadeRaven asked if any of EDC's draft picks had been extended. And at the time, I said I didn't think so. I believe Hill is the first of DeCosta draft pick to get a second contract with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I was thinking: in another thread ShadeRaven asked if any of EDC's draft picks had been extended. And at the time, I said I didn't think so. I believe Hill is the first of DeCosta draft pick to get a second contract with the team.
    Another fun fact: Justice Hill was selected with the Joe Flacco pick we got from Denver

Blog Entries

Another fun fact: Justice Hill was selected with the Joe Flacco pick we got from Denver
    Well then that explains it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ View Post
    So much for that thread about the entire 2019 draft class being gone before a second contract...
    That also ignored what we got in trade value from some of those players being traded away. Linderbaum is part of that draft class as well as whoever we picked with the Bredeson pick we got back for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Harbaugh loves Justice Hill. He does everything that's asked of him and then some. He's never going to be a star but he's perfect for the role he's asked to do
    You've said it all. Right player, right price. A team needs guys like him (and Gus the Bus and Geno Stone) to fill out a roster, and I'm glad he's back... Bc

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Ravens bad built roster building strategy continues, obsessed with special teams coverages units with no pass rushers or playmakers on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right now they are handcuffed because of Lamar.

Along with being a STer he is also the best speed option we have at RB and played at a decent level last year in comparison to this deal.

This is actually quality roster building, keeping competent players on low deals. You need a lot of these kind of guys to win.