Thread: Allen Iverson

Blog Entries

Re: Allen Iverson

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/statu...GXpTRhZkg&s=19

Allen Iverson famously struggled with injuries
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    https://twitter.com/Ballislife/statu...GXpTRhZkg&s=19

Allen Iverson famously struggled with injuries
    This is why I'm still waiting to hear how he was "tougher". Must be a different way I'm thinking

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    The same people focused on his "eat a dick" social media post have been on this very forum (a social media forum) talking just as much shit or more. Some others were big fans of the previous president regardless of his social media, and general media, comments.

It's a lot of "well, I can do it but he can't because he can make more money than me" type of logic. It's kinda funny though. Imagine being mad at an "eat a dick" post while you have many posts about people's genitalia yourself
    How many times have we had discussions with posters and within a few posts, they're bringing male or female genitalia into the discussion:

'He needs to stop being a pussy'
    'That's female behavior'
    'He's swinging on his nuts'
    'Is he on his period?'
    'Stop sucking his dick'

On and on.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Wow that's crazy lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    How many times have we had discussions with posters and within a few posters, they're bringing male or female genitalia into the discussion:

'That's female behavior'
    'Is he on his period?'
    'Stop sucking his dick'

On and on.
    Don't forget the ones made about him having injured his labia.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

How many times have we had discussions with posters and within a few posts, they're bringing male or female genitalia into the discussion:

'That's female behavior'
    'Is he on his period?'
    'Stop sucking his dick'

On and on.
    It's low hanging fruit Ex.

In the military I could say about whatever I wanted on my social media as long as I wasnt trying to represent the military in that particular statement.

I could tell someone to eat a dick on Facebook and it wasn't an issue.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

'That's female behavior'
    'Is he on his period?'
    'Stop sucking his dick'

On and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Don't forget the ones made about him having injured his labia.
    Exactly. "But but but, we're not famous football players so it's okay when we do it". This is the apparent logic behind it. I guess some weren't raised to believe wrong is wrong, regardless of who's doing it.

i read somewhere that AI didnt bring cloeths with him on roadtrips he would just buy a new outfit before the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i read somewhere that AI didnt bring cloeths with him on roadtrips he would just buy a new outfit before the game lol
    That sounds about right for AI. I heard that when Kwame Brown first joined the Wizards, he kept buying new clothes when his clothes got dirty from wear because he didn't go to the dry cleaners. Kwame had a pile of dirty clothes in his apartment and one of his teammates got him to start being more tidy after spotting the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    Actually Sir, I'm 49 and recently retired after a 20 year career. I have kids 30 and 24 years old. I'm just not so stuck in my ways that I have to wax nostalgic because someone thinks differently than I do. I'm from the generation that didn't have computers in school. We had typing class. But I'm pretty good with a laptop now because I was ok with change.
    I used to have a beeper and a endless supply of quarters to make phone calls. Now I have an up to date Android phone that does everything for me.

The funny part is you felt like you were insulting me by calling me a 20 something kid which is basically the same thing your getting on Lamar about. You just went about it like an old man yelling, "Get off my lawn!"
    Then I do apologize....however I stand by my views on this. Lamar Jackson is the face of a multi billion dollar business. The actions of Lamar Jackson on social media were not professional.....simple as that. If you don't see it that way....fine.

As far as me acting as an old man yelling "get off my lawn"......if my view that Jackson was unprofessional with his social media actions.........then I will wear the moniker proudly. The fact that you don't see anything wrong with it......says more about you then me.