Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: DeSantis responds to Biden defending Trans Surgeries for Kids with a graphic side by side video

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think you just summed up beautifully the dynamic of fear responsible for this taking root at all levels of government and the corporate world.

This is cowardly but I would do whatever you have to do not to get cancelled before you retire. What else can you do?
    There's a senior level executive at a company I know of who is about to get fired to making a gaydar joke to someone whom he didn't know was gay. Irresponsible, juvenile and moronic? Absolutely. Enough to lose a six figure salary with benefits over? Not so sure. But that's the world we live in. In 10-20 years it'll be exponentially different.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Re: DeSantis responds to Biden defending Trans Surgeries for Kids with a graphic side by side video

Nothing but a sexual deconstruction, sterilization and ultimately Transhumanist campagin that specifically targets and purposely confuses children under the guise of human rights, protected by a created legal construct that has no relation to reality. And carried out by the medical-industrial complex, who poisons, mutilates and sterilizes children for profit.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

At this point I don't know what it's going to take for people to see that our rulers are evil and want us all dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    At this point I don't know what it's going to take for people to see that our rulers are evil and want us all dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Start with in person voting, signature verification and most important, term limits for starters.

Blog Entries

There's not 1 member of the Biden Administration that's not all in on this sickness. The scariest thing is that Biden's Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine is in charge of mental health. WTF? Would you take "advice" from someone like this? Here's what he/she/it said “gender-affirming” treatment of transgender kids is supported “at the highest levels” of President Biden’s administration.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/17/hormon...dministration/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    There's not 1 member of the Biden Administration that's not all in on this sickness. The scariest thing is that Biden's Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine is in charge of mental health. WTF? Would you take "advice" from someone like this? Here's what he/she/it said “gender-affirming” treatment of transgender kids is supported “at the highest levels” of President Biden’s administration.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/17/hormon...dministration/
    The level of delusion amongst women is also scary. It's like they don't know they are literally being written out existence. What is a woman? Nobody will answer it honestly and truthfully. And the Democratic Party is a cesspool. I never thought it would get to that level. I only pay attention to them just to know what not to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The level of delusion amongst women is also scary. It's like they don't know they are literally being written out existence. What is a woman? Nobody will answer it honestly and truthfully. And the Democratic Party is a cesspool. I never thought it would get to that level. I only pay attention to them just to know what not to vote for.
    Welcome to the club. Took you long enough.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Women can't even win "women" awards anymore. They are now given to trans women. Spots on teams are given to trans women. The only time the left mentions women is when they bring up abortion. People are slowly waking up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Women can't even win "women" awards anymore. They are now given to trans women. Spots on teams are given to trans women. The only time the left mentions women is when they bring up abortion. People are slowly waking up.
    I saw a clip of a major college swimmer (female) who's team allowed a transgender to join her team. She detailed the humiliation and awkwardness of having to shower and dress in front on a natural born male who hadn't even begun the transition. I would have yanked my daughter out of that school with the quickness. Yet all you see in the comments section are people shaming her. Bullshit. I'll try to find it so I can post it.

Edit - this was not her teammate, but an opponent. But the gist of it is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lTsTXhveWu0
    Last edited by Terpsfan82; 03-20-2023 at 02:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Welcome to the club. Took you long enough.

Strange times we live in. Strange times.

Blog Entries

I saw a clip of a major college swimmer (female) who's team allowed a transgender to join her team. She detailed the humiliation and awkwardness of having to shower and dress in front on a natural born male who hadn't even begun the transition. I would have yanked my daughter out of that school with the quickness. Yet all you see in the comments section are people shaming her. Bullshit. I'll try to find it so I can post it.

Edit - this was not her teammate, but an opponent. But the gist of it is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lTsTXhveWu0
    Women's surfing is the latest sport that is including trans men, or is it trans women? Professional surfer Bethany Hamilton, who had her arm bitten off by a shark at age 13 speaks out against the new policy.
    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/be...ompete-females