Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lamar just tweeted this>

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This is the original post he made. https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1635681137774276611

He's essentially saying that Schefter is lying. And then poking fun at the 133m fully guaranteed from the Schefter report. Basically, I could secure that, but you claim I need an agent.
    then he doesn't understand the structure and guarantees

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This was the main one. You should probably add this one to the OP so that posters don't get confused. https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1635681137774276611
    Mods can move it hopefully... I didn't realize. Thank you.

Blog Entries

This is the original post he made. https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1635681137774276611

He's essentially saying that Schefter is lying. And then poking fun at the 133m fully guaranteed from the Schefter report. Basically, I could secure that, but you claim I need an agent.
    Ok makes sense. Sometimes I'm not fluent in millennial, LOL.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

[.
    QUOTE=The Excellector;2463017]This is in response to the Schefter clip that's been circulating: https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1635681137774276611

He's saying Schefter isn't telling the full truth.[/QUOTE]

I get it. I’m just saying.. is it helpful or even necessary? I don’t think so

Another tweet...

Lamar Jackson
    @Lj_era8
    ·
    20m
    People throw �� at the wall and hope it stick����*��
    Not sure why the emoji's are not translating. Sorry.

I've been an NFL fan for 50+ years. Yes, I'm old. Seen a lot of negotiations, but this thing is totally bizarre. And it's bizarre for one reason. Lamar. How do the Ravens put up with his antics/immaturity?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    then he doesn't understand the structure and guarantees
    He understands it just fine. The offer back in September, AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING, was a six year deal, for 273m with 133m fully guaranteed. The 133m INCLUDED his 23m fifth year option. That deal had an AAV of 45m. So, the 133m Fully guaranteed, pretty much give or take fully guaranteed the first three years.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Look at me, look at me!
    Ravens leak a fake story to Adam Schefter. Adam Schefter then reports that story on ESPN for the whole world to hear. That report makes Lamar look like he’s turned down effectively $200M in guaranteed money. Lamar Jackson responds to this fake rumor by saying … “They offered me $133M guaranteed over 3 years.”

And SOMEHOW … Lamar is the bad guy? Dude go root for another team.
    When spider webbs unite, they can tie up a lion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Pappas View Post
    Mods can move it hopefully... I didn't realize. Thank you.
    No worries. I started a new one with the original tweet about Schefter's report.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Humphrey View Post
    Ravens leak a fake story to Adam Schefter. Adam Schefter then reports that story on ESPN for the whole world to hear. That report makes Lamar look like he’s turned down effectively $200M in guaranteed money. Lamar Jackson responds to this fake rumor by saying … “They offered me $133M guaranteed over 3 years.”

There is zero proof ravens leaked this. It could be just as simply the NFLPA leaking it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    I've been an NFL fan for 50+ years. Yes, I'm old. Seen a lot of negotiations, but this thing is totally bizarre. And it's bizarre for one reason. Lamar. How do the Ravens put up with his antics/immaturity?
    The Ravens need to announce that they are not matching any deals for him and pray some other stupid team bites. If he's back here next year, I'm done with the team until he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Humphrey View Post

Fake rumor? Why? Because Lamar said so?

Your knees must have carpet burn at this point. I hope we trade him and you can follow him wherever he goes.