Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Free Agent Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Sure. They also can't afford him if they want to be aggressive in free agency.

The browns are still $14 mil over the cap. One cut was Johnson after 6/1 to save 5 mil. They still need to take part of Watson's salary as a bonus to open up space.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lol the very first post says that Baker is awful and is suggesting him as QB3. How did you get QB1 from that?
    that thread was started in season, these been many posts since post since that want him to come replace Lamar, youre saying both me and PG just made up the narrative that some posters here want Baker as the guy

edit: here is the SECOND Baker Mayfield thread that goes to 30 posts, started by you

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...light=Mayfield
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    that thread was started in season, these been many posts since post since that want him to come replace Lamar, youre saying both me and PG just made up the narrative that some posters here want Baker as the guy

edit: here is the SECOND Baker Mayfield thread that goes to 30 posts, started by you

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...light=Mayfield
    I remember that thread and see nothing wrong with it. Losing Lamar means we need a QB, and if Baker came cheap, that's a veteran QB that we can work with while the rest of the team is SB ready. Do you prefer we not have a plan B if we lose Lamar?

I remember that thread and see nothing wrong with it. Losing Lamar means we need a QB, and if Baker came cheap, that's a veteran QB that we can work with while the rest of the team is SB ready. Do you prefer we not have a plan B if we lose Lamar?

I didnt say any of that

You asked ME where did people wanting Mayfield to be QB comes from when you yourself started a thread about Baker Mayfield coming to play QB here.

So I answered. Thats it.

I didnt say any of that you
    You asked where did people wanting Mayfield to be QB comes from when you yourself started a thread about Baker Mayfield coming to play QB here.
    I actually didnt ask that lol I was just debunking the premise from the thread example that you used. Using my thread as an example would have been better but the one you used was suggesting him as a backup in case Huntley gets hurt.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Tampering happens through agents… for a big reason. Tampering is NOT likely to happen with Lamar, because of how easy it is to prove.

Teams could have been contacting agents easily, in certain circumstances.

The agent of said player, also represents a player you have under contract already with your team.

The agent of said player also represents a street free agent like Odell Beckham, Derek Card and Robert Woods(a week ago).

That gives both the agent and the team cover as to why they were speaking. There is no cover for Lamar. If Lamar had the same agent as Calais Campbell, then all communication between team and agent could be described as being about a Calais Campbell, no matter who they were talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn't that what I just said? I think we're saying the same thing. No worries.

I actually didnt ask that lol I was just debunking the premise from the thread example that you used. Using my thread as an example would have been better but the one you used was suggesting him as a backup in case Huntley gets hurt.
    I linked a worse thread than the second one sure, but I didnt make up the idea.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Zero reason for the Ravens to be one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will draft another TE with a high pick before they resign Oliver. Plus he's valuable as someone signing him with generate a potential comp pick. They didn't have any this year, so that's ideal for them (SB "don't be such a pick whore" LMAO)

I linked a worse thread than the second one sure, but I didnt make up the idea.
    And neither did that first thread you used which you called embarrassing and said they were suggesting him as QB1 when they werent. Just admit you tried to post fake news for no reason.

Just admit you tried to post fake news for no reason.
    You asked me where did I get the idea that people want Baker Mayfield to be our QB and I showed you your own thread saying you want Baker Mayfield to be QB, how is that fake news?

You asked me where did I get the idea that people want Baker Mayfield to be our QB and I showed you your own thread saying you want Baker Mayfield to be QB, how is that fake news?
    Again, I did not ask you that

I asked you about the first thread that you posted.

Again, I did not ask you that

I asked you about the first thread that you posted.
    I admit I posted the wrong thread, I meant to post the one you started about Baker Mayfield being our QB.